Xeon's RP Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Lorric Wright (might change name)
  • Primary character:Lorric Wright
  • Linkshells:None yet, looking for one however
  • Primary RP linkshell:Look above

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to heavy depending on my mood, Sometimes its nice to completely imence yourself in the character and the surrounding. Whilst others im all for the ooc endgame content if i get that far.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Go for it. Im all for both rp Combat and the probable obvious result, Injuries. Makes up for more intressting RP. However i must say that anything permanent is discussed and agreed on ahead of time. Nothing shall be forced upon anyone.

• Views on IC romance:

Romance, Romance. Sure why not. I do approve of relationships in rp no matter the form and between what parties. However i do not approve of ERP in public channels. I don't want part of it. Keep it to yourself if you wish todo it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Friends, families. Non romantic relations is a large part of how your character is and why he became that way. I believe its vital for RP to have such currently or atleast in the past. After all our friends define and make who we are. Well excluding some genetics and family influences.
  • Views on lore:

Afraid im gona have to wait to awnser this, Since i do not have a very good grasp on the lore. However i like what ive seen so far.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Mediums which through you communicate i guess, They're what we rp with. Well some perhaps sits and rp's through skype or other speaking programs. However there must be rules of what it used how. Such as Say we can agree on is normal talking to someone close by so rather than having like // in /say for ooc its better to keep ooc either to whispers or a specific linkshell. As for whispering ingame to specific characters, i dunno if there is any ingame command for this So i guess it'd be /say *Whispers* .

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:+1, Guess it goes to 0 or +2 during the winter time.
  • Contact info:Pm mainly, i do however have other ways of contact so if you want one of those just ask.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Saw someone else add this here and it seemed like a good idea, so thanks.

((Will awnser as Lorric would, as if it were a interview))((I appologise for any grammar and spelling misstakes))((Flynn and M'risha that are mentioned are players))

*Takes the interviewers hand and smiles* Hello and thanks for taking intresst in me.

Part 1: The Basics

1.What is your full name?

Lorric Wright

2.Where and when were you born?

6th Day of the 3rd Astral moon, A small fishing village outside of Ul'dah.

3.Who are/were your parents?  (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

Varrek Wright, Fisherman. Kind, hardworking.

Amelia Wright, Botanist, Kind and careing.

4.Do you have any siblings?  What are/were they like?

(Will add later)

5.Where do you live now, and with whom?  Describe the place and the person/people.

A small fishing village outside of Ul'dah, i live with my parents, a (brother or sister) And M'risha have lived with us for a few years now.

6.What is your occupation?

Occupation? I don't really belive i do have such a thing, However i do help out my father with his fishing.

7.Write a full physical description of yourself.  You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

*Takes up his golden compass and looks in the reflection as to make sure* Ugh. Tanned, Sand-blond hair, Somewhat lightblue eyes, Somewhat thin but muscular. A bit over average hyur length from what ive noticed. Oh and i got this scar *Lifts his shirt and shows a round scar close to his heart, turns around showing that its on the back aswell*

8.To which social class do you belong?

Social class? I don't know, never thought of it. Whatever Fishermen are.

9.Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

*Shakes his head* No.

10. Are you right- or left-handed?

*Looks at his left hand and nods* Im mostly left handed but i can almost use my right as good.

11. What does your voice sound like?

Hmm, Nice? I don't know, my voice sounds good to me.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

*Shakes his head as to make sure* Can't really think of any.

13. What do you have in your pockets?

*Empties his pockets and places the items on the table* Ugh, a knife to gut fish, 3 gil and some fishing line.

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

*Twirls his hair with his right hand's pointing finger* I got no idea, heard someone mention i twirl my hair when i get nervous or think though.

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

*Smiles kindly* I think ive had a very good childhood, even if it was at times alittle hard.

16. What is your earliest memory?

*Twirls his hair again* When i was 3 years old i think, I was out in a fishing boat with my father. We watched the sun rise above the waves, It was a spetacular sight thats still etched in my mind.

17. How much schooling have you had?

Not much i would say, mostly what my parents have taught me and what ive read in books. Oh and Flynns father have taught me some things.

18. Did you enjoy school?

I do enjoy studying yes, but havn't had much to study *shrugs*

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

*Awnsers right away with no hesitation* My Parents and Flynns father

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?  If so, describe them.

Role models? *Twirls his hair again* My father.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

Like every other family we did have our quarrels, but we worked through them.

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

An adventurer.

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?

I did enjoy exploring places i havn't seen before, Still do.

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

*ponders* Kindness?

25. As a child, were you popular?  Who were your friends, and what were they like?

I don't think so, i have a few friends. But due to needing to help with fishing i never really had the time.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

*Blushes and franticly twirls his hair* I-it was when i was 10 years old, M'risha tripped on the doorstep and fell towards me *coughs and takes a deep breath putting his hands in his lap* We accidently kissed when i tried to catch her.

27. Are you a virgin?  If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

*Blushes again and turns his head away* N-next question, please.

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.  If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

*Takes a deep breath to come back from the past question* I believe my father is my biggest influence, wouldn't be here today without him.

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

When i was a child, i tripped and fell unto a sharp metal pole. According to the doctor it just barely missed my heart. I survived and think im a stronger person.

30. Who has had the most influence on you?

My parents, Without them. I wouldn't excist.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

*Shakes his head* I don't think anything i have done qualifies as a great achivement.

32. What is your greatest regret?

Id rather not awnser, if its all the same.

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

Nothing, Im not a evil person.

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?

No, i would never do any criminal act.

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?

*Looks out into the ocean as a breeze moves through his hair* When i was younger, me and my father was out fishing. Suddenly a large black shadow is seen beneath the boat and the boat breaks. Turns out it was a giant sea creatures looking for its lunch, However it was spoked away by something and we made it back to shore.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?

*sighs* Its not embarrasing now but at the time it was, I stood at the dock outside the cottage when a group of girls walked past, i didn't notice the fishing hook was stuck in my pants so i accidently pulled them off when i was gona start fishing.

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

*Shakes his head* Wishing for something else would be disrespectfull to my parents who've tried to give me all they can.

38. What is your best memory?

My 15th Birthday, I spent it with Flynn and M'risha, Won't get into any details.

39. What is your worst memory?

*Twirls his hair again* When i was 10 or so. I spent a week in bed with a high fever, it was horrible.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

I try to always be optimistic about things.

41. What is your greatest fear?

*Shudders* Being eaten by a Whale. 

42. What are your religious views?

I try to keep my faith with the 12. But its hard sometimes.

43. What are your political views?

*Looks at the person interviewing like hes stupid* Im a fisher's son, i don't have any place in politics.

44. What are your views on sex?

*Blushes and twirls his hair* I-i.. Next question, please.

45. Are you able to kill?  Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

I don't know, i think i might if its to save my loved ones.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

Forcing something evil upon a good person, I cannot accept people forcing people todo things unwillingly.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

Yes *nods* I believe there is someone destined for everyone.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

A strong body and a healthy heart. A open mind and people who love you.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

*Shakes his head as to strengthen his awnser and lets out a sigh* I try to be as honest as i can, but sometimes when its about my own feelings. I just cannot speak.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

No.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?  Why do you refuse to do it?

Anything i disapprove that im forced todo. I won't let others force me todo something that goes against me.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

If i can die feeling happy that i saved someone, I think ive done a good thing.

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?  Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

I try to treat everyone i meat with a smile and honesty, But it is ofcourse easier if its someone i know and like.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

I believe it would be unfair to place someone above anyone else.

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

Currently? My father, hes set a great example how to live, Hes kind and hardworking. And he even gives things away if someone needs it more, even if we need it.

56. Who are your friends?  Do you have a best friend?  Describe these people.

I view M'risha and Flynn both as my best friends.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?  If so, describe this person.

No, ive yet to set out on my own to find that someone.

58. Have you ever been in love?  If so, describe what happened.

*Twirls his hair and sighs with a slight blush* Ever since the kiss happened with M'risha ive had feelings for her, but i havn't really had the courage to tell her.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?

I don't really look for anything special, If i find someone i love. I love them.

60. How close are you to your family?

Very.

61. Have you started your own family?  If so, describe them.  If not, do you want to?  Why or why not?

No, ive yet to start my own family, I want to but. I havn't really got around to it.

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

Anyone who could help me, if i set standards i might miss someone.

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you?  Who, and why?

Anyone who gained my trust *nods* If i trust them, i trust them all the way.

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

Hopefully my friends and family.

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

I can't really think of any such person.

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

I have my own views and i hold to them unless its proven otherwise, However i won't look for conflicts where they are not needed.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

Ill gladly step up if noone else does. But im just as happy following.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?  Why or why not?

*Nods and smiles* Its intressting, especially if you don't know them all.

69. Do you care what others think of you?

Ofcourse, i try to be liked by those i meet.

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

I like exploring and finding new things.

71. What is your most treasured possession?

*Pulls out the Golden compass hanging around his neck from below his shirt* This, I got it from my parents a few months ago on my 20th Birthday.

72. What is your favorite color?

Blue *nods* Like the Ocean and the sky.

73. What is your favorite food?

I tried some other meat sometime, but i think i enjoy fish the most.

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?

Anything i can get my hands on, Which isn't much.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

I think something that has been put much work into is always entertaining to watch, no matter what it is.

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs?  If so, why?  Do you want to quit?

I drink occationally with my friends when the economy allows it.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?

Fishing, if i have time off probably in Ul'dah with Flynn and M'risha

78. What makes you laugh?

I don't know, Fun jokes and things?

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

Human Evil

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

Read, swim, walk/run. I don't know, id have to see.

81. How do you deal with stress?

I usually don't get affected by stress, i usually take a deep breath and use it to my benefit.

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

A bit of both, depends in what situation.

83. What are your pet peeves?

I find it annoying when people treat pets like babies.

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you.  How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

Fishing, If i get time off i will spend it the way possible

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

*shrug* Can't think of anything

86. What is your greatest weakness?

Same as previous question

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I don't know.

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

I try to be the latter.

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

I tend to keep my working things such as my fishing equippment organized, but my personal items are just in a mess.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

I can't really awnser, but im horrible and riding a chocobo. Always fall off them.

91. Do you like yourself?

I guess

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?  Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public?  (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)

Adventurer? *laughs* I wish, but im just a fisher for now. And its because ive always done it i guess.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

I want to see the world.

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully out seeing the world. Or with someone perhaps with a child on the way.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Doing something good for someone, or happily in bed after a good life.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

*shrugs and shakes his head* I don't know, would have to think about it.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

No idea, havn't really done anything that stands out.

98. What three words best describe your personality?

*Shrugs again* 

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

Hoefully possitive ones, but got to ask someone for that.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?  (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)

((Do what you feel is right and stick to it))

*Takes the intreviewers hand again as he is about to leave* Thanks again for taking your time to ask me these questions.