M'risha's RP Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: M'risha
  • Primary character:M'risha (Last name still in the works)
  • Linkshells:None, looking for one, thinking of joining the Blue Skies Adventuring Company or the Cute Things Protection Agency!
  • Primary RP linkshell: ..Not sure..

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium/Heavy. Sometimes I'm more into the game, sometimes I'm more into RP.. I'm actually always into RP. All things in /s shall be In Character, and OOC shall happen in whispers. IC erryday! Heavy should not equal serious, and my RP always needs to have some humour included.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • With clear rules, characters who are not too overpowered and being able to discuss like rational human beings what should happen next; Yes. If it's a lolfest with characters who never give up because they can't see their character losing; No.
    I'm fine with injuries and other things, as long as the purpose isn't too obviously mangle someone's character on purpose with nothing of it adding to the story of their lives.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Romance is fun and nice to RP! It just shouldn't become borderline obsessive OOC. The characters are supposed to be in love, not the two people behind the screen. Sure, if a real romance blossoms, that's fine, but IC romance is exactly what it is; IC.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Family tends to add a lot to a character in my experience, and having your character have a PC parent or brother often leads to interesting dynamics. Friends are also important to a character, since if there's no one around to RP with, it doesn't work!

• Views on lore:

• Very Final Fantasy, vibrant world and characters. It shouldn't get boring anytime soon. Since I'm new to it all, I kinda skimmed over it, but I will be sure to read it thoroughly before the game actually launches!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • It's.. kinda confusing.. Grand Company, Free Company, Guilds, Linkshell? Help! ..I managed to figure it out by now, but I did have to do some searching to find out what's what. I am not yet sure whether there will be a /me or /e channel for emotes, because using * or < in /s is just awkward.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT+1
  • Contact info: Skype: timoyaki Steam: 虹猫