A Reaper from The First Shard?

Currently attempting to create an RP character; I was going to be playing as a Ronso from The First, travelling around as a sellsword.  I had the idea for said character to be making heavy usage of darkness-based abilities; while Dark Knight, BlackMage, and Astrologian are all technically options, I had the idea for another particular job: Reaper.  

I know that, on Eorzea, the Reapers were created by Garlaen farmers as a form of defense; however, would it be possible for someone from The First to be able to become their equivalent of a Reaper?  I mean, the worship of darkness is common there, scythes are available as weapons - with one character in Shb even using attacks similar to a Reaper, nonetheless - and the mage questline does show that it is possible for someone to open a connection to the void.  However, I've tried talking to some other sites before, and haven't gotten any consistent answers; some say it's impossible for a Reaper to develop naturally on Norvrandt, while others have said it's theoretically possible.  

So, what about you guys?  Is it possible for a Reaper to be created on The First?  Any advice you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by WanderingOne

Would it be called a reaper?  Probably not.  Though, in rp you can say you're an adventurer and just use one of the jobs as a template for similar skills.  There can be any number of reasons for possessing the same skills, however, the main part of the reaper template is a pact with a voidsent to act as an avatar.  I'll always say this as well, anyone that tries to tell you that only garleans have the means to make reapers, they're wrong.  Interactions with voidsent and similar pacts were occurring long before the garleans, it's nothing really new.

9 minutes ago, Mua Viras said:

Would it be called a reaper?  Probably not.  

That is true; they have Dark Knight on The First, and they're referred to as Virtue Hunters.  Also, several other jobs were called different things on The First; can't remember the specifics, though.  

10 minutes ago, Mua Viras said:

There can be any number of reasons for possessing the same skills, however, the main part of the reaper template is a pact with a voidsent to act as an avatar.  

Yeah, I'm just trying to avoid accusations of "special-snowflake syndrome", you follow me?  Haven't had many bad RP experiences here, exactly, but I'm still hesitant about pushing my luck; you can thank Reddit for that.  

22 minutes ago, Mua Viras said:

I'll always say this as well, anyone that tries to tell you that only garleans have the means to make reapers, they're wrong.  Interactions with voidsent and similar pacts were occurring long before the garleans, it's nothing really new.

Is there a board here where I can post a Bio for this character?  I'd like to get some potential feedback, see what I could change, and what ideas that get brought to the table.  

I think there is a character page here.   I can't remember which section it's under.  As far as anyone getting upset about your character:

1)  It's your fun, not theirs.

2) Would you really still want to interact with someone that gets overly critical about the minutia of a fictional character background?