EU/Light- Zodiark Rper looking for some more RP friends.

Posted (edited)

Hello! Recently switched my main to Zodiark/light to play with close friends though unfortunately the RP scene isn't as prominent as crystal unless you go to a club and I want a more story driven RP!
Discord: Crow#4888
Message anytime for info!

I have multiple RP characters in Zodiark as alts as well so I you have choices on what you feel would suit your character as well!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
Long term/short term Rp friend/partner

*Discord RP (Available majority of my time) or In-game RP if time is a bit of a block, I'm flexible we can talk it out.
*Plot/Slice-of-life/Casual/Adventure (Dark is also ok. Honestly I'm looking for anything.)

-FYI if you're new to RP you're more than welcome to message, don't be scared I'm very understanding and open.

LIMITS AND PREFERENCES:

Character Injury: Yes

Character Death: No

Romance: Yes, but that would be something that would have to build overtime

ERP: (Same as above)

MY CHARACTER(s):
My main is a fancy male aura who's adept at magic and has underground connections/story/dealings, He's more built for other criminal based characters but if you feel you have something that would bounce well then Happy to do so! (Details can be given if interested)

Others:
Ishgard Knight-
Garlean Engineer-
Viera Mage-
Pirate/Privateer-

Sprout Miqo'te Adventurer seeking fortune- (Might change race)
(Also happy to make a new character to bounce with yours. It's always fun to do something random)

Carrd to my main character
https://lucien-crow.crd.co/

Edited by Crow_
Added carrd info