Developing some side characters; need help with the Jobs?

So, slightly different topic than normal, here; I was designing a collection of side characters for a "main" RP character's story that I was creating.  All of these characters are from The First Shard, the world of the Shadowbringers expansion, and each of them had a different job; these jobs helped provide backstory to both the main RP character as well as the story as a whole, giving context to a number of details.  

Yes, I'm the type of guy that loves to create detailed backstories for even minor characters.  What can I say?  I love writing.  

However, I've ran into a slight issue; namely, I don't have all of the jobs for each of the characters figured out as of yet.  I've got a number of other details of the characters all figured out, as well as three out of the six jobs figured and accounted for, but the jobs of three other characters still elude me; hence, I've decided to ask for help here, as the Discord kept getting off track and discussing stuff about Endwalker.  

As a small guideline for myself, I decided to restrict the characters to specific job types; each character has a choice of jobs for each role (Tank, Melee DPS, Physical Ranged DPS, Magical Ranged DPS, Pure Healer, and Barrier Healer).  I've already got three of the roles filled up so far, along with a general idea of where I'm going to be going with their characters: 

- Pure Healer: Astrologian - a healer hailing from the Rak'tika Greatwood; bit of a fundamentalist, but a dedicated life-saver regardless.  

- Barrier Healer: Scholar - an intellectual currently researching The First's history in II Mheg; has made a partnership with a Pixie for protection.   

- Magical Ranged DPS: Red Mage - A former assassin from Eulmore; now wanders the region as a sellsword.  

With these roles filled, all there's only the Tank, Melee DPS, and Physical Ranged DPS jobs left to fill.  I don't quite have any write-ups about the other three characters written as of yet - I was going to figure out the job first, and then go from there on character development.  That being said; does anyone have an opinion on what jobs would be interesting to see in The First?  I've got the choices below:  

- Tank: Paladin, Gunbreaker, Dark Knight

- Melee DPS: Monk, Ninja, Samurai

- Physical Ranged DPS: Dancer, Bard, Machinist

So, what do you guys think?  Out of the nine jobs across three roles above, which ones do you think would be the most interesting/fitting for The First?  Keep in mind; I'm not asking anyone to write the characters for me, I'm legit just wondering what jobs I should be considering to write about.  This is just to give me an idea on how to start; every character will be my own creation, I just want a little nudge in the direction that you guys would want to read.  

So, thoughts?