•  
  • Characters: Seto Verasse.
  • Primary character: Seto Verasse.
  • Linkshells: N/A, seeking.
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A, seeking.

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium to heavy depending on times and mood. As long as it's fun and alive, along with the time to everyone can invest into it, I'm happy with any type of roleplay.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Injuries can happen and would happen in a real-life situation. As long as they are beleive and maintainable without being over the top or dramatic then they should work. They can help build trust, relationships and character during treatment.

• Views on IC romance:
    Characters can fall in love and I would happily have my character enter into a roleplay romance, as long as it stay professional with the roleplay and not personal.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Where as Seto's only family is his borther (who will be a roleplayer), ties to other people from tribes are not out of the question as it can happen.

• Views on lore:
    Where as Lore can be built open and in certain ways manipulted, it should never be drastically be changed or ignore. Lore helps build a foundation to a story and I beleive it should be maintained, even if not referred to. As long as an idea is agreeable and reasonable to all players I cannot see why they can't be discussed and worked on.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    There needs to be away where people can interact OOC without interupting IC. So /say is IC, /tell can be OOC or IC and linkshells the same. It really depends on the setup.

III. Other Info

•  
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: PM here, email or skype: setoverasse

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]