speitzer basic profile

I. Basic Info 

• Primary character:Spei'li Nmolo. (Male Keeper of the Moon)
  • Linkshells:CTPA
  • Primary RP linkshell:CTPA

[*]II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium, typically.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• A player should always decide when his/her character gets seriously injured, unless previously warned by an event host that it may happen. For combat, if no "finale" was decided upon beforehand and there is no moderator, you can't force what happens to the other players (no "I stabbed you and you bleed to death and die, tada"-ing)

• Views on IC romance:

• Very similar to my views on RL romance. It's fun and involving, but always respect other player's boundaries, don't harass, and keep sticky business to private channels.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• They can be restrictive but, when pulled off successfully, can add to the RP. Just remember to have fun and not get all Freudian on the community!

• Views on lore:

• I like to stay within lore as much as possible. I like playing w/people from all levels of game experience, so if someone is lore-breaking, kindly hint them OOC. If it persists and is immersion-breaking, I'd likely leave. I like making IC out of game references with a Hydaelyn twist for fun :), but don't pretend that my character knows the connection.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• This varies by situation, especially with number of people. If I'm in a large group, I don't like to spam with emotes. I think it's also polite to give appropriate breaks in typing to give other players a chance to join in.

[*]III. Other Info 

• Timezone:    Pacific
  • Contact info:    PM speitzer either here or on enjin.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]