abnormalDeity's Profile

I. Basic Info 

•  
  • Characters:Juniper Rosenburg, Lamaethe Yevloun

• Primary character:Juniper Rosenburg

• Linkshells:None yet. (I'd love to join one though!)

• Primary RP linkshell:None yet.

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I'm still not too used to doing rp, but I'd like to do about medium to heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I think combat can be good, as long as it's well done, and furthers the story in some way. I don't want fighting, just for the sake of fighting, you know? (Not that I don't like mindless action scenes myself tho haha (just not in roleplay))

• Views on IC romance:

• Eh, I think it can be good, if done right. Like with the combat thing though, I'd like for it to further the plot or character development somehow. I like the occasional romance thingy-ma-jigger, but it's not really a priority for me or anything. And in terms of smut and the like, I'd like to avoid that, since it's pretty awkward for me. A little fade-to-black can work though.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I think it's a really good way to see how the character interacts with others, and it can be really good for character development, too. I think it's pretty fun, actually.

• Views on lore:

• To be perfectly honest, I'm probably not as well-versed in the lore as I'd like to be. (Ironically enough, considering I grew up with the series) But I'd certainly love to know more about, especially if it'll help improve my roleplaying, and character development.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I don't know, I'm pretty much open to whatever anyone else wants to use, really.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:GMT

• Contact info:My tumblr is abnormalDeity, and my skype is loreleiofthesevenseas

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]