Monogatari/Alana Black's RP

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy to medium. I will almost always denote when I'm OOC with double parenthesis, but I generally treat things like dungeons (especially cross-server ones) as OOC. I'm happy to run dungeons IC, though; it just needs to be organised prior.

My emotes tend to be a bit on the longer side. If this bothers you, please let me know and I can try to make things shorter.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP combat can be tricky, especially with certain types of people. I generally take into account the sort of character someone is playing over in-game statistics, etc. Injuries tend to be ephemeral in MMO worlds with magical healing and all sorts of potions available, but I like to RP out injuries incurred through RP when I get the chance.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm generally okay with it. It can be a great source of character development and stuff, but I think it requires OOC communication. I have had a few bad experiences in the past, so I'm going to underline the following text. My character's romantic interest in your character is not indicative of my OOC romantic interest in you. I love RP; I love almost everyone I RP with; I think IC romance can be great, but please understand that there is a line, and it is a line that I really must insist not be crossed.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love this sort of thing. Slice of life RP is my favourite kind of RP. Every character has a story, and I love learning about them and linking my characters' stories with others.

• Views on lore:
    I think it's important to have a basic understanding of the lore of any world that I want to RP in. That said, I'm fine with people bending lore to a certain degree. I'm fine with seeing characters that don't fit the stereotype of that particular race and/or gender.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm really not sure what to put here. I'll use double parenthesis to denote OOC chatter most of the time, and I prefer to RP in /say and /em for the most part so others can join in if they want to.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: +10 GMT/UTC
  • Contact info: You can reach me via PM, Lodestone (eventually) or in game (eventually).

I just wanted to say that I -loved- your character's entry on the wiki. Very informative and filled with interesting little tidbits which make her feel like a real living member of Eorzea. Once I draw up the details for my character, I'd be very happy to have her meet Alana in-game!

I just wanted to say that I -loved- your character's entry on the wiki. Very informative and filled with interesting little tidbits which make her feel like a real living member of Eorzea. Once I draw up the details for my character, I'd be very happy to have her meet Alana in-game!

Oh, um... Thank you! I don't know what to say, honestly. Please make sure to take a look at others' pages, too. There are ones that are far better than mine. I'd love to RP with you, whether your character's one that Alana would get along with or not.