The Beetle & Co

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: (Work in progress)
  • Primary character: (Work in progress)
  • Linkshells: (None yet)
  • Primary RP linkshell: (None yet)

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium-Heavy RP, but there are times when I want to zone out and quest or go solo.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I tend to injure my characters more than I probably should. >.> I'm all for RP combat and injuries so long as both sides are in agreement about the outcome (either they know who will win, or they are both willing to stand on some form of random chance to determine the winner).

• Views on IC romance: Yes, please!! I am a horrible romantic and am always looking for mates/significant others for my characters. ;)

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Again - yes please! The more ties my character has, the easier it is for me to pull out reasons to RP. I love coming up with backstories as to why my character might already know others.

• Views on lore: There's so much of it!!! I think my first character is going to be as much of a blank slate as I can make her so that we can learn the lore together. I want to enjoy learning it as I go along, not cram it as if I were cramming for a final exam. Then I wouldn't enjoy it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm all for any chat functions, but I can easily get overwhelmed and will sometimes tune out my chat window if I'm in the middle of something.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Central Time
  • Contact info: lady2beetle (at) att (dot) net (email) or lady2beetle (Skype). Just be sure to tell me you are from RPC, or I might ignore the request!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

I'm still working on character concepts, but I'm also open for any IC contact ideas anyone may have, and I also haven't chosen any Linkshells yet, so please drop me a line if you have a suggestion!

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: (Work in progress)
  • Primary character: (Work in progress)
  • Linkshells: (None yet)
  • Primary RP linkshell: (None yet)

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium-Heavy RP, but there are times when I want to zone out and quest or go solo.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I tend to injure my characters more than I probably should. >.> I'm all for RP combat and injuries so long as both sides are in agreement about the outcome (either they know who will win, or they are both willing to stand on some form of random chance to determine the winner).

• Views on IC romance: Yes, please!! I am a horrible romantic and am always looking for mates/significant others for my characters. ;)

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Again - yes please! The more ties my character has, the easier it is for me to pull out reasons to RP. I love coming up with backstories as to why my character might already know others.

• Views on lore: There's so much of it!!! I think my first character is going to be as much of a blank slate as I can make her so that we can learn the lore together. I want to enjoy learning it as I go along, not cram it as if I were cramming for a final exam. Then I wouldn't enjoy it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm all for any chat functions, but I can easily get overwhelmed and will sometimes tune out my chat window if I'm in the middle of something.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Central Time
  • Contact info: lady2beetle (at) att (dot) net (email) or lady2beetle (Skype). Just be sure to tell me you are from RPC, or I might ignore the request!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

I'm still working on character concepts, but I'm also open for any IC contact ideas anyone may have, and I also haven't chosen any Linkshells yet, so please drop me a line if you have a suggestion!

Oh she sounds lovely! I would love to establish an ic contact as soon as you flesh her out. If you want to run any ideas by me please feel free to do so!

I may do that, thank you! It's so strange, usually I have this clear idea of my character's personality at the very least. In this case, I'm kind of molding her as I go along. At least I have a name, so I'm going to work on her wiki page today and then I might ask if you are willing to look over it for me. :D

I may do that, thank you! It's so strange, usually I have this clear idea of my character's personality at the very least. In this case, I'm kind of molding her as I go along. At least I have a name, so I'm going to work on her wiki page today and then I might ask if you are willing to look over it for me. :D

Sounds good to me can't wait to read it!