A'nzil's Info

• I. Basic Info 

Characters:A'nzil Oenomaus (more to come later)

Primary character: A'nzil Oenomaus

Linkshells: Majida Time!

Primary RP linkshell: (Seeking...)

• II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I would go with a mix of light and medium. I am down to RP anywhere, anytime, but I also play the game pretty seriously. I like to be considered useful for dungeons and raids which will at times mean I have to grind. RP is a damned nice break from that monotony. Usually I am busy, but I will always stop to react ICly to something or join in on some IC fun if I see the opportunity. If asked I will be happy to meet up for some character development as well.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: 

I am fine with them as long as myself and any other combatants talk it out first to make sure everyone is on the same page as far as injuries go. Combat should be pretty straight forwards by itself, but generally I would like to at least by familiar either ICly or OOCly with my opponent. It's just easier to avoid pissing people off if you have some kind of idea of what you're in for and a prior relationship.

• Views on IC romance:

I generally like this to develop organically rather than being a match made OOCly. If a relationship develops then that's cool as long we're on the same page that whatever jive is going on between our characters is between them alone. We're building a story here, not the basis for a sexy real life rendezvous :D That being said, ICly I am fine with whatever that a few things it might be wise to ask me OOCly about first. I would do the same for certain things as well. In my opinion that's just polite RPing especially when it comes to something that really matters to character development like romance! ERP is not off the table, but usually I would like that to occur outside of the game. In such situations I keep it classy like a romance novel or something. If I wanted to write or read smut I would go find some lemony fan-fiction. :P

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I've RPed in a family setting before and it can be really fun if you have the right people for the right positions. I am all for RPing in a family situation. Sadly with my main there is not much opportunity for family, though I still have a line out for a father figure on my wiki page. Though if you think I might be good for a particular family member drop me a line. I have no issues with being any kind of relation. Since such relationships mean a lot ICly it should be heavily discussed and fleshed out beforehand however. I am fine with dialogue of any length until we can reach a satisfactory agreement. 

• Views on lore:

Lore about all things isn't always easy to find, but I like to stick to it as closely as I possibly can. I don't mind some creative weaving with the lore here and there as long as it doesn't bend so far that it breaks. I think that's about all I have to say about that.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Like most I am sure, I prefer the vast chunk of IC communcation to take place in /say. /linkshell is fine for RP LSs as long as what's being said is for everyone in the shell. Obviously having a one on one conversation there seemes a little bazaar. OOC questions and such are good with /tell for me. /party if many people are going at once. Alternatively if there is someone who's trolling nearby or some such (as griefing like that does happen sometimes) then RP can take place in party chat with tells being for OOC questions. Less efficient depending on group size, but it's better than relenting to a troll and finding somewhere else to RP.

• III. Other Info 

Timezone: EST

Contact info: A PM or /tell will work just fine.

• [glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]