• Primary character:
    Erisande Marchand
  • Linkshells:
    House Marchand, Traveling Templar
  • Primary RP linkshell:
    House Marchand

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Back and forth between heavy and medium. RP is one of the primary reasons I play, but I also like just talking to people about the real world, plus when I'm leveling heavily I'm mostly OOC.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    My characters don't usually get into fights of any kind, but occasionally are called on to heal the injuries. If someone needs help advancing a storyline with a fight or injury, I'm usually ready to roll with it. In both cases, the players need to communicate OOC to decide upon the outcome.

• Views on IC romance:
    Greatly enjoy it because it's like a romance novel you get to write yourself! Like everyone else states on this topic - IC and OOC need to be separate.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Also greatly enjoyed, and hoping to find some this go around. I don't worry so much about people disappearing and being offline for a time if real life calls. With the in game world as chaotic as it is, it's not unheard of for people to be sent away on dangerous missions or to simply go missing on an adventure. OOC absenses can usually be explained in some IC way.

• Views on lore:
    I try to be as true to it as I can, but I also think it's worth recognizing that bending it sometimes makes for unique experiences. I do like to be as true to it as possible and will research on wikis and such to make sure I have my details correct. But when I don't, I hope people will be gentle in their corrections!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I think linkshells should be used ICLy as they are designed - as a communications device. I don't think linkshells should be used for extensive scenes or interactions. /say is the primary RP channel in my world, it helps draw others in and encourage others to RP. I usually OOC in linkshell, party, and tells. Tells can be briefly IC as well, but I typically won't RP long scenes here.

III. Other Info

United States
  • Timezone:
    Pacific
  • Contact info:
    AIM: oOSereneAuroraOo