Cecily Corbet

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Cecily Corbet, [more to come]
  • Primary character: Cecily Corbet
  • Linkshells: Currently Unaffiliated
  • Primary RP linkshell: Currently Unaffiliated

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy. What I'd really love is to find a small group of people to wander around questing like a true party, all IC.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I don't really mind RP combat and injuries, so long as I get to dictate what my injuries are and how I recover from them. 

• Views on IC romance:

• I'm completely in favor of IC romances and strongly encourage them. However, they should not be the primary focus of a character. They're meant to provide depth of character, not a reason for existing.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I'm completely in favor of this. In fact, this should be the bulk of one's RP. Friends, enemies, relatives...they all shape who a person is.

• Views on lore:

• In D&D, I'm a total lore junkie. I love immersing myself in the lore of the world, playing the various races as they were written. I've met people who think that type of mentality restricts RP possibilities and railroads a character. That cannot be further from the truth, though. There is an immense amount of satisfaction in making a character that adheres to their lore guidelines of their individual race and yet making the character completely unique in their own way.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I don't have a lot of experience with MMO chat. From the little I played FF14, the shout channel is used pretty heavily. I don't mind using Party or Shout for some OOC chatter, but I believe a clear difference between IC and OOC chat is necessary (orange Shout chat for OOC, white Say chat for IC, and so on)

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: East Coast
  • Contact info: PMs here. Email/Skype may follow later

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]