Jehanne Navarre's RP Profile

I.Basic Info

• Characters: Jehanne Navarre
  • Primary character: Jehanne Navarre
  • Linkshells:Currently Unaffiliated
  • Primary RP linkshell: Currently Unaffiliated

II.RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I swing between medium and heavy, depending upon who I’m with. I’m generally more casual in my RP with strangers but go more in depth with people I trust and know a bit better. I see the gradations more about the moment and the people you’re with. I do love writing fiction about my character, and have co-wrote stories with other players.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I generally adapt to the ‘rules’ of the group/guild unless I find it godmoddy in some way. Most RP combat I’ve participated in of the ‘roll’ variety which can be either really great or really bad. It depends on if the participants remain flexible and have some known ground rules (no deaths etc). One of my favorite rp moments was when my warlock barely survived fighting off a death knight who had invaded the guild hall. All I had left at the end was a broken wand and a very pissy imp.

• Views on IC romance: It can be a lot of fun. Again, it’s about who you’re playing with. My warlock was married: had a wedding and everything. It’s not something I generally look for as most of my characters tend to be as dumb about romance as I am. But if something happens by chance and it’s fun and can lead the character in interesting directions, I’ll take a chance.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Master/apprentice, parent/child,siblings, boss/underling: all rp relationships have the potential for great RP. Again, it’s about the players and the moment.  

• Views on lore: I’m still learning FFXIV lore (trying not to get it confused with all the other FF stuff I have in my head). I generally love lore and try to follow it as well as possible. Though sometimes the best part is finding the gaps in the lore and exploiting them creatively . . . but not too creatively.

• Viewson chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I haven’t tested out FF’s chat functions so I have no opinion. In WoW I was an emoter, i.e. Jehanne sips her tea. “I’m afraid to ask why you’d think I’d be the perfect one to try to sell a sack full of kobold skulls to.”
    Generally my method,though it does annoy some people.

III.Other Info

• Timezone:Eastern
  • Contact info:PMs here. I give out email on an as needed basis.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]