I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Koba Rioba
  • Primary character: Koba Rioba
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

[*]

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Light-Medium, I like the idea of always being in character, but I don't make long descriptions. I prefer to use the emotes. And I don't do much rp around non roleplayers other then emotes.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I'm new to roleplay so I've never done it. I did once on Gaiaonline, before I knew what roleplay was and it wasn't fun. I don't normally make long descriptions on what I do and I was told I was dead out of no where. It felt like we we're playing a new game we made up and I ended up with the brat who makes up their own rules randomly.
    If any fighting was going on I'd probably enter a PvP area and I certainty wouldn't die. If I die I can't play the character any more, lol.

• Views on IC romance:

• I think it's cute but it's not something to do with just anyone. You'd have to be a good friend ooc. Anyone else might take it too seriously and bug the crap out of you. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I think it's even cooler. If you had a group of people where one of their characters looked like you and you knew one to be your drinking buddy. Even have a rival and say their last time dramatically every time you see them. That sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I hope I can make rp relationships like that. 
    Unless someone forces it on you. What I mean is, if someone makes a character that looks like yours and has your last name. Then comes up to you and is like, "We are totes sibling!"

• Views on lore:

• I have no idea what lore is.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I like them staying ooc in linkshells and guild chats. It's easier to talk to your guildmates like that and get to know them. /say is a better place for it, especially because your right near them. I don't want to roleplay with someone who is in Gridania while I'm in Ul'dah or someone to roleplay with me while I'm in a dungeon.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: CDT
  • Contact info: PM me here. use my ask box on Tumblr: PigFartGamer I spend a lot of my time on there so I'd see it almost right away. Fluffysmartass on enjin. 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]