Keru's Rp Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Keru Lowry(Balmung), Mikale Burke(Balmung), N'vanoh Tia(Gilgamesh.)
  • Primary character: Keru Lowry and N'vanoh Tia.
  • Linkshells: Corvus Cinis(Keru), XI:7(Keru), House Marchand(Mikale), Looking on Gilgamesh.
  • Primary RP linkshell: See above.

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Fairly medium I'd say, though I have done heavy a few times.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I feel as long it makes logical sense (A tiny lalafell mage, might not beat a Highlander Hyur at arm-wrestling), as long as there is no godmodding, and both sides are okay and have decided an outcome, I would be open to it to an extent. With injuries I would be okay with a little scar from a dagger, but amputations I need to talk it out with the other person.

• Views on IC romance:

• I'm okay with romance, but love at first sight not so much, I won't do ERP because I find it as a distraction from the actual rp. Plus, I don't want OOC feelings to come in to play, and I don't want to cause fighting between other couples so if your significant other is okay with it then I'm fine with it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Well Keru has a sister he hasn't met yet, so I'm open to it, since I'm vague about certain family members it gives anyone who wants to creative freedom, But I'm open for really anything.

• Views on lore:

• Lore is my favorite thing, I'm still learning things so correct me if I'm wrong, but other than that lore is the foundation of any type of RP, I also love learning about the history of things so Lore is my guilty pleasure.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I pretty much use say for speaking and /em for actions. I think tells can be used to get in contact and if I need to be corrected.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern
  • Contact info: PM me here or when the game is live /tell

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]