Rei's RP Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Vesta d'Lycaon, Jasthen Fa'ier, Dilandau Azel
  • Primary character: All of the above I play frequently/day-to-day. 
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light for strangers, medium-heavy for friends and well known RP partners. I try and avoid getting into plot or lengthy posts in public, walk-up RP, because it makes things very complicated. I have 8 years of story behind my characters and thus I will be very indepth and very detailed about their story with people I know who will accept such stories. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Extreme wounds, physical deformities, knock outs, etc, must be discussed beforehand. Cuts, scratches, bruises, strikes, and so forth, you're welcome to land the hit. I don't mind if my characters get roughed up, I do however mind them being physically deformed or killed without request.  I do not do /roll combat. I do not base combat on OOC level. I base it on writing skill and character development/story. 

I like injury on my characters, I prefer to keep the wounds unless deadly, and ask that you do not 'successfully heal' all my character's wounds away with a wave of a hand.

I do not RP rape. Any implied assault similar must be discussed. 

• Views on IC romance: I usually say 'no', but if you're willing to break through myself OOCly friendship wise, and with my characters romantically, somehow, then go for it. I won't say no if the character themselves actually wishes to be with the other; but I will not actively persue any IC relationships due to the emotional attachment (friendship and trust wise) that comes with it.  I do not do 'predetermined' relationships, and I do not 'set up' or 'plan' for a relationship to happen; if it happens, it happens ICly.

I also do not ERP under any circumstance, sorry. Any erotic scene will link to a character relationship and/or story, and thus I must know you regardless anyway. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Not preferred to participate in family RPs unless I know you very well to trust you with playing one of my developed characters. All of my characters have set-in-stone stories and family lines that can not be adapted personality wise.  

• Views on lore: I tend to, unintentionally, break minor lore (seriously, very minor), due to my characters having been developed long before I played FFXIV.I do not know the lore 100%. I will however change and feign knowledge of lore publicly, and only expand upon any character lorebreak privately with those who know I don't do it to a ridiculous degree. I don't RP dragons or 'neko school girls', any accidental lore-breakage comes with it's own, fully developed history. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I haven't really tried FFXIV's chat commands, however, I do /e or /me, or /emote posts. I do not use action stars. I will write literately, with an emote command, and will write as if I am writing a novel, in past-tense. Example: Dilandau sat upon the barstool impatiently, and dug through his leathers for the coin he'd earned the hour prior. (Though generally more lenghty posts). /Say is IC, always, unless brackets are used. Whispers are usually OOC, please clarify if you use them ICly. Linkshells are preferred OOC for me. 

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:PST/UTC
  • Contact info:
    DeviantART: Reimann
    Tumblr: Reibebe
    Or the forum.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]