Gullio's RP Profile

I. Basic Info

Well, this is my first time making one of these, so here goes.

• Characters:Andrew Wyndrick

• Primary character:Andrew Wyndrick

• Linkshells:Blue Skies

• Primary RP linkshell:Blue Skies

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Heavy to mid, seeing as I don't know the lore very well. This is my first FF game, so I'll try to catch up as much as I can.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Go for it. So long as it's properly RPed, and not godmodded, I shouldn't really care.. Injuries, wounds, and that sort of stuff is all good. No consent required, so long as it's properly RPed. As for how the combat would work, again, I'm good with anything. Maiming is borderline, so you may want to check if your intention is to maim my characters. However, if a fight develops into you accidentally slicing my arm off or something, then I probably earned that one. I've done one where we used dice, one where we did it via emotes, and even one where we made a display of stats and flaws and used those. Any method should be fine.

... Rape and stuff of that nature would need to be cleared by me though. I don't think I needed to type that, but...

• Views on IC romance:

Again, I really don't have a problem with it, so long as it stays strictly IC. Also, it would be better if at least the first meeting was done without any OOC contact what so ever. It'll be funner that way.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Yes. Yes please. Obviously, things like an old friend, or a family member would have to be done with some OOC notification, but anything else is fair game. Saw me walking about and thought I looked cool? Needed a fourth for poker? Go for it.

• Views on lore:

As much as I want to be lore friendly, I don't know the lore very well. I'll do my best, and I do learn very quickly, just help me out every once in a while.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Seeing as I haven't RPed with any of you yet, all I know is that /say would always be IC. Unless you used a pair of () or whatever, but those should be used sparingly. I'll try to pick up on the rest while in game.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:UTC - 5:00.

• Contact info:Just throw me a PM if you need to. I'll check this thing at the very least, once a week. The Skype and whatnot is being set up at the moment...

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Well, here's my Wiki RP Bio thingy, so PM me a quick critique if you have the chance. Can only help.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Andrew_Wyndrick#Basic_Info

EDIT: Fixed everything. Sorry about that.