•  
  • Characters: Here

• Primary character: (Watch this space)

• Linkshells: Mysterium

• Primary RP linkshell: Mysterium

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy. That isn't to say that I don't like OOC banter. I can enjoy it on the side, so long as it doesn't overwhelm the chat window in (( ))s. I expect local and team conversations to be in IC, with any OOC conversations being to the point and marked appropriately, or in another window/channel.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm fine with it so long as the other person realizes that there will be IC consequences to their actions. I prefer these things to be talked about in advance, so I know exactly what they intend to do to my character. I'm fine with anything up to and including the death of the character, so long as there is a sufficient reason for it, and that they accept a possibly equal repercussion in the future.

I would rather settle things through a written scene, or possibly through the rolling of dice to add an element of chance. I do not like dealing with things through duels since I'm rarely equipped for it, and I'm rarely skilled at it.

• Views on IC romance:
    I have been known to engage in IC relationships, but I'm not sure you could call most of them romance. I'm fine with both fade to black or writing out scenes, though it all depends on my mood and whether I feel it actually has a point -- rather than the other person just wanting to write out a naughty scene for their personal gratification.

I can write just about anything, both thick-skinned and open-minded enough to handle it. Heterosexual, homosexual, and even odd or uncomfortable pairings are all fine. I can even do rape and/or torture, but the above still applies. It's got to mean something.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Any ties with my character should be developed through IC interactions. I don't like starting with characters already tied together since there's an inherent awkwardness to it, even when your significant other is playing the other one. There is simply always going to be something that the other isn't going to know that they should, having grown up with or otherwise been together with your character for some time.

• Views on lore:
    I can overlook plenty of things. I may mock your character OOC if they happen to be a vampire/dragon/angel/demon hybrid, but so long as you stick to the lore, my character will go on about things as normal. They may think your character is completely nuts for believing such a thing, but still.

I can't expect everyone to stick to the lore like glue, of course. I'm sure I'll make mistakes, and I fully expect people to correct me OOC when it seems like I'm deviating too much.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I expect most "local" chat to be IC unless signified by parentheses or another indicator. Tells too. Hm, just to be on the safe side, if you want to talk to me OOC when you're not sure, just use parentheses to start, eh?

III. Other Info

•  
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: PM me here for now. I might pass on my other contact info if I feel the need.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]