Newbie Player

Hello everyone!

I was quite excited when I learned of this community as I hadn't even thought of there actually being role-players on MMOs. Which is really silly because it does make for a good setting. :blush:

As for my experiences, this is my second major MMO [This first being FFXI], but I have been rping for a good 10-12 years now. It started way back on Neopets and evolved from there. ^^;

I will be playing as two character (so far).

→ Faydrel Lovell - Midlander Hyur and privateer.

→ Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turned merchant.

(I'm also thinking of remaking my Paladin from XI)

I look forward to role-playing with you all in the future. :moogle:

Hello everyone!

I was quite excited when I learned of this community as I hadn't even thought of there actually being role-players on MMOs. Which is really silly because it does make for a good setting. :blush:

As for my experiences, this is my second major MMO [This first being FFXI], but I have been rping for a good 10-12 years now. It started way back on Neopets and evolved from there. ^^;

→ Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turned merchant.

Welcome and hope to see Faydrel and Rhela'a in game!!

Welcome and hope to see Faydrel and Rhela'a in game!!

Thank you, I hope to see Desmond there as well. ^^

Hello Hywell!  Enjoyed the story you've already put out there...brave first step :thumbsup:  Being willing to contribute is one of the things that make these forums great, and it seems you'll fit right in :D

Thanks! It was a little something I had an idea for beforehand. Faydrel is originally a DnD character of mine. That is how her 'humble' beginnings started in that campaign.

And I hope I do fit in here, I'm used to doing my rping on Gaiaonline or posting stories up on FanFiction.net.

Can't wait for phase 4 to start up. :chocobo:

Hello everyone!

→ Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turwith youned merchant.

Welcome to the site can't wait to rp with you

Welcome to the site can't wait to rp with you

Yoyo, welcome to the RPC~ If you looking for a little dose of lore, I'd check out this posty post over here. Need anything else? Just ask! We're here to help :3.

Hey welcome to the site! your characters sound cool :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcomes. ^-^

I've been perusing through a lot of the threads and wiki, it's all been very informational. And I also love all the stories and variety of characters around. 

Especially that link Xenedra, thanks for that one.

I never played 1.0, so it's very useful to me. o-o;;