Mythie, unnamed!

I. Basic Info

Characters: Mythrania (surname still tbd)

Primary character: Myth

Linkshells: Kupo Nut Cartel (will be our Free Company, but it is not RP related)

Primary RP linkshell: TBD

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): This really depends on the time I have available. Most of the friends coming to Gilgamesh with me are not RPers, and I am the Mistress of their Company.. So lots of time taken up with planning and moderating a pretty easy going group.  It doesn't leave me much time for RP antics, but some. 

Views on RP combat and injuries: Combat and injuries happen, usually for the betterment of a story. As long as it is story related, it's fine. Adds spice!

Views on IC romance: Some of the best stories are trysts, love stories, triads.. Etc. so no issue here. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Makes for some of the best story! I've had brothers, sisters... So much family. 

Views on lore: It definitely has its place in backstory, and current dealings. I am not adverse to making things up on the fly to fit pieces together, I am not a lore nazi. Gotta roll with the tale, and where it takes you!

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I am a linkshell rper, with more open RP during public events.  The reason for this is I usually don't have a lot of time to write, and I will most certainly be engaged in progression. That being said I would love to make time for RP! It has been a long while since I have tangled with good storytellers. 

III. Other Info

Timezone: Central

Contact info: Forum only at this time. 

[glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]

To be adjusted later. I'll write something fancy, you just wait. ;)