•  
  • Characters:Mirian Black

• Primary character:Mirion Black

• Linkshells:None yet

• Primary RP linkshell:See above

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Heavy, definitely heavy. I thoroughly enjoy RP in all of its forms, and as such love sinking myself into both my characters and the characters of those around me. That's not to say I don't enjoy a healthy dose of OOC on the side, I'm a quite pleasant person to be around normally!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I prefer RP combat over dueling hands down. As long as both parties agree on what goes within the battle, and people don't decide "Oh well my character is AMAZING so there is NO WAY you can beat them", RP battles can be immensely entertaining and add a great depth of character development.

Injuries are excellent, and every character needs to have injuries throughout their RP career in my opinion because assuming they fight, they will at some point get injured.

• Views on IC romance:

IC romance (when done correctly) adds a whole new layer of development to your character, even if it goes sour. I like IC romance, but it is more of a bonus than a necessity to me. That being said if there is something that I get along with greatly, and who can tolerate my often times scatter brained approach to life, then I am always more than happy to have an IC romance with them.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Family can be a tricky thing, but at the same time it can be the greatest thing in RP. In my opinion, as long as both parties realize what the other party excepts/wants in a family tie, then things can be great. On the other hand, if someone wants their 'baby sister' to behave a particular certain way with no room for wiggle, things can get dicey and can even ruin potential friendships.

• Views on lore:

Lore to me is one of the most important parts of RPing in any universe. That being said, I know some things aren't addressed in lore, so there is some great flexibility there, as long as you pay attention to what is reasonable within the given world you are RPing in.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/Say is IC, period (in my opinion at least). Unless absolutely necessary  I always feel that OOC chat should be kept separate and out of /say, as it breaks immersion . That being said, I always like having channels that I can spam with every random OOC thought I have, even during RP.

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Central time

• Contact info:

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]