• Primary character:Kaed

• Linkshells:None yet.

• Primary RP linkshell:None yet.

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I'm mostly Medium, I prefer to enjoy multiple points of a game, that includes RP/PVE and crafting.  I don't mind trying to stay IC but i don't pressure myself to do so if i'm not in the mood.  Some times I just want to /anon and solo for a bit or group with friends OOCly.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• RP combat can be a very fun event if both parties communicate over whats going to happen.  The thing I get annoyed with the most about RP combat is when people don't pre communicate about permissions.  That leaves you with a pile of "So and so attempts to hit what's his face in the jaw, but depending on how they try and dodge, it could...."  you get the picture.  I myself enjoy the challenge of RP combat, it lets you think outside the games constricting mechanics.

On the prospect of injury, i have no problem with injury but i draw the line at anything permanent or death.  Not to say a permanent injury can't build character but, i'm not one to remove my characters arms or legs if there is no way to replace them.

• Views on IC romance:

• This is a tough one for me, although I've done RP on and off for over a year, my characters have never actually gotten into even a slightly romantic relationship so... I cannot give any examples of how it can or cannot do any good.  

I personally have no problem if something like that happens(I welcome the challenge!), i think it could be fun if done correctly.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• As stated above, I have never had another player assume the roll of a relative so I can give no examples.  Also as stated above, I have no problem with the idea and think it could be fun if all parties involved communicate.

• Views on lore:

• Lore, for me is both very important but also something to be feared.  If the lore is unclear and players start assuming something is possible, only to have that shot down months later, it can ruin entire plots.  But also it is the way we know what we can and cannot do with our characters.  

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I'm not really concerned with how people use chat.  I suppose /say should be kept IC, but I know that just isn't possible.  For me it is Impossible to become fully immersed in a text based game because there will always be someone who does something that reminds you that you are indeed still playing a game on a screen.  Since it's not possible to enforce proper chat functions, I've just learned to deal with it.  If /say is to cluttered then there really isn't anything you can do except start ignoring everyone who breaks your personal rules or invite your RP partner(s) to a party and continue.  At leas that's how i see it at this moment.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:EST

• Contact info:IF you need to reach me, my skype is xiyn89.  Be clear who you are, I have an itchy ignore finger.

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]