Hey y'all

or I guess I should be saying "hail to you all" lol I've never done Reply before ...well I tried once on fff(final fantasy forum) they was doing like a dissidia Reply I took on the roles of jecht and Vincent valintine I just felt so cheesy and stupid doing it I didn't Finnish anyways I'm a huge final fantasy fan I grew up with the sht....hell my dad played final fantasy 7 before me I was like 6 or so when it came out xD this seems like its gonna be the most fun way to play ff14 are so maybe some of you good folks can teach me how to do this right names henry BTW.... peace

@everyone thank you so much for welcoming me to yourlittle slice of cheesecake...I mean heaven lol n @Desmond I'm 23 now don't feel old idk how old I was I could've been 10 for all I going know lol...I just remember everyone getting a character to choose I chose redxiii aka banality as my one Cus is was a "talking lion" my brother just got caught smoking so of course he had to be Cid lol wish Ida known about Vincent....n actually I do have a question I want to be a pugilist like 100s of other people (damn I hate being part of the machine) n I'm wondering is there a way so my pug will be able to cast protect/shell all that sht in the crystal call trailer. I think I seen someone throw up like a big stone or metal wall what class does that?

Fkin auto correct nanaki

@everyone thank you so much for welcoming me to yourlittle slice of cheesecake...I mean heaven lol n @Desmond I'm 23 now don't feel old idk how old I was I could've been 10 for all I going know lol...I just remember everyone getting a character to choose I chose redxiii aka banality as my one Cus is was a "talking lion" my brother just got caught smoking so of course he had to be Cid lol wish Ida known about Vincent....n actually I do have a question I want to be a pugilist like 100s of other people (damn I hate being part of the machine) n I'm wondering is there a way so my pug will be able to cast protect/shell all that sht in the crystal call trailer. I think I seen someone throw up like a big stone or metal wall what class does that?

Fkin auto correct nanaki

That metal wall thing? My guess is it's a Paladin skill.

Not to worry though as there are quite a few skills that can be used by classes other than the one you are. Only catch is you have to actually take up that class and level until you earn the skill.

So if you wanted protect, you would take up Conjurer until you earn it, then your Pugilist can equip and use it! Not every skill is usable though so it pays to  do a little research first. Hope that helps.

I always thought I made a decent Squall. In my head that is. lol

Thanks glad to know....it would be lovelyer to have u :P

*teach me

>>

:blush:

Noticing one of your previous posts - Pugilists are actually really fun! I plan to have one as an alt and tried it during beta.

Thanks glad to know....it would be lovelyer to have u :P

*teach me

>>

:blush:

Noticing one of your previous posts - Pugilists are actually really fun! I plan to have one as an alt and tried it during beta.

Well someone with some ah....experience huh my alt is gonna be conj so I can watch your backside...I mean back <_<