Thank you Teardrop.

I'll sees if I can update the Balmung directory tonight. I think there's a wiki too? I'll read up before I exist there (if applicable).

The RPC Wiki can be accessed through one of the buttons toward the top of the webpage. Its completely driven by the members here, broken down into a variety of different subjects. You can look up other players, organizations, lore, locations, etc. It takes a bit to get used to, but once one plays with it a bit, its not too bad :P There are some default character creation templates one can use if wiki coding isn't exactly your thing.

Good luck, and again, feel free to ask any questions you might have, either here, or on the various forum sub-sections :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

The return to 2.0 hasn't quite been what I thought and mostly due to balancing personal game goals with the Free Company's ambitions.

I apologize for my negligence and I can't predict when there would be a good time in the future for me to jump into the role-playing scene given that I find myself wanting to pursue the game goals when I do have free time.

Though on a plus, from Nel's welcome video, combined with a Korean Drama, and Ms. Vixen's video led me to voice chat for an amazing 30 seconds worth of time.

With NaNoWriMo coming up, I suspect that I will not be role-playing in-game much as such creative juices may go toward writing. We shall see.