Paint it black

Hello everyone! It's Sheridan here. I've been the greatest fan of this extraordinary community over the last few months, so nothing would please me more that becoming a full-right member once and for all, if you guys became able to bear a little bit of black-mage/emo eccentricity :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry:

All jokes aside, I have 23 and I'm from Spain, in fact, this will be my first time roleplaying seriously in english - I've roleplayed in every MMO I've played, but always in spanish communities. So, this will be a great challenge for me, you may be sure! By the way, I apologize for any present or future linguistic mistake, and I really hope those don't cause many troubles - I'll try to hide them behind the weird personality of my character, Sheridan Dulac, the aforementioned black mage. I didn't play the 1.0 version of the game, but I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy saga (I've played almost all the games from FF III). At this time, I'm searching for every single piece of information in the web about the History of Eorzea.

Oh, I almost forgot! I'm thinking about choosing a mentor. It sounds like a great idea to me.

Buenos dias, Sheridan :D! I think I find that non-native English speakers are even more careful about their postings and whatnot than those who grew up with it and become jaded at the keyboard.

Looks like you have some immediate plans already, with the mentor and such. You can also fill out a role play directory (once you decide which server you might play on), to help others in the community know a little more about your role play preferences and style :).

Otherwise, welcome aboard, and I hope to see you in game :thumbsup: !

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm trying to catch up with the forum and every else.

Looks like you have some immediate plans already, with the mentor and such. You can also fill out a role play directory (once you decide which server you might play on), to help others in the community know a little more about your role play preferences and style smile.gif.

I've done it :D: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3199

And shortly I'll post a detailed description of my character. Do you have a character data base or something? I know there is a wiki but, I don't know... It sounds too "official" to me.