Sheridan's RP Profile

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Sheridan Dulac

• Primary character: Sheridan Dulac

• Linkshells: None yet

• Primary RP linkshell: -

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I'm a medium roleplayer, but I could represent the light or heavy archetype according to the circumstances. That means that it depends on how well a story catches my interest and attention, and the interest and attention of my character.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I've always been consistent with all the decisions of my characters, what isn't always easy considering I usually roleplay evil guys or, at least, characters that tend to be difficult. So, I haven't anything against the combat scenes, neither against the duels; and about the permanent injuries, I repeat: I'm consistent.

• Views on IC romance: To tell the truth, I've never experimented with it. I don't think it was my style, but who knows?

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): What's been said; hardly I imagine Mr. "never-talks-about-his-feelings" Sheridan having family ties, but if it happens, of course I won't be the one who impedes the fun.

• Views on lore: As someone told me once, "we, the roleplayers, are united because of the lore", and for that we must take care of it, I mean, we have to respect it. However the stories should be always the most important thing, and I believe practically nothing is impossible to explain with imagination.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I suppose I'll use /say most of the time. It's what I'm used to. For private conversations, the /whisp function, I guess. When the lore can explain long range conversations (and I think in this case it can), then I have no problem with the use of /guild or /linkshell chat functions.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT+2

• Contact info: Please, contact me via PM.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]