Hello! New here!

Hey everyone! Relatively new guy here (I played 1.0 for a few weeks on-and-off). I'm really looking forward to the launch of the game and getting to know everyone on Balmung! Fun times abound!

I'm coming over here from both WoW (WrA-Hordeside) and GW2! (Tarnished Coast). Some of you might have known me in GW2 as Arelian Alvingham or from WoW as Darexi. It's a pleasure to be here and I'm really looking forward to finally sinking my teeth into ARR.

Hey everyone! Relatively new guy here (I played 1.0 for a few weeks on-and-off). I'm really looking forward to the launch of the game and getting to know everyone on Balmung! Fun times abound!

I'm coming over here from both WoW (WrA-Hordeside) and GW2! (Tarnished Coast). Some of you might have known me in GW2 as Arelian Alvingham or from WoW as Darexi. It's a pleasure to be here and I'm really looking forward to finally sinking my teeth into ARR.

Welcome to the final fantasy role play community! I'm relatively new as well, used to play WoW on Moon Guard(ick I know) and guild wars 2 on tarnished coast as well.

So far the community has been awesome, the forums are always pretty active. Open-IC RP threads are always bouncing around(I have one open atm as well) and various things. So, I am sure you'll feel right at home!