•  
  • Characters:Koren Panipar
  • Primary character:Koren Panipar
  • Linkshells:TEXT HERE
  • Primary RP linkshell:TEXT HERE

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I would say that I'm definitely a "heavy" RPer; ideally I want to be in character as much as possible and I consider that my default state.  This isn't to say that I'll forcibly RP dungeons out (I sense the mood first) but I do tend to keep myself as close to IC as the situation allows for.  I tend to keep OOC in private tells unless someone needs help.

I love walkup RP!  And, frankly, I kinda like it when people feel comfortable in jumping into my stories a little bit so long as they get some grounding first ("Wait a second, I remember you from school back in X-- did you ever do anything with that golem idea?" when school wasn't particularly mentioned though my character is from X and they were mentioned to be involved with magical experimentation... if not a golem specifically).  I think things like that make stories come alive but, obviously, if something doesn't jive I'll tend towards "no, but" instead of doing "yes, and" (though I'll always respond unless it's entirely out of character).

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't mind RP combat at all, that said, I don't really have a character who's likely to get in random brawls or such things.  I'm pretty flexible towards what other people want, rolls or stats or just writing it out... that SAID I do have a bit of persnickety-ness towards power levels...

I'm all right with non-mortal injuries and you don't really have to warn me too much outside from saying "this conflict is going to get physical" for what's going to happen.  If it's something that wouldn't heal or would change the character as a whole?  (Blinding, amputation, severe facial scarring, death etc) you should probably tell me first.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm flexible about romance with this character.  I'm not going to seek it or force anything but I'm not going to turn away.  That said, I also have a very slow build when it comes to relationships: after one month of knowing a PC... they've known each other for one month.  Don't get expect a marriage unless the RP involves a reason for a rush-to-the-altar-for-a-greencard like situation.   I've played casual relationships, I've played true-wuv!, and if it's interesting and advances the character I like it.  That said... I have run into people who've gotten too attached.  Please no "too attached" and I'm not all that keen on over-dramatic love triangles.

Likewise; a day is a day in my RP and I tend to be more realistic than anything else.  I don't really do "speed pregnancies" where one week counts as one trimester or anything like that and I kind of would prefer to avoid that sort of thing as far as RP partners.  I understand there are perfectly valid and interesting characters that have children and frankly I think it could offer interesting RP!  That said, I expect that if people with children enter my RP that they RP it and my characters will tend to treat people differently if they're parents with kids and always hanging out in the tavern or have a hundred off-screen nannies available at all hours of the night.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Yes.  So much yes.  I love family and people coming in and jumping in the story soooooo very much!  Old friends, rivals, enemies, all of that is wonderful.  HOWEVER I find that a lot of pre-game planning comes off too stilted unless things go absolutely just right.  It's like trying to force lightning into a bottle.  So... it's something to talk about first.

• Views on lore:
    Admittedly I don't know the Lore all that well yet... so I'm leaning.  Still, I tend to cleave to the lore as best as I can for the sake of the game.  I think it takes some away when you're in a situation and RPing a group that's all supposed to like the color pink and culturally it's important to eat together (for example) but everyone chooses to hate pink and makes a big show about how different they are by not eating together.  

It means (to me) that someone can't play someone who's debating whether they like pink as being in between (because everyone's kinda pushed the RP line where questioning that like is no longer in the middle)... and as I've been someone who's played that character and felt really uncomfortable to have made someone who was supposed to be kind of liberal by the lore but was treated as if I were super-conservative by play.  It didn't feel great. ^_^;

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Say is IC, dungeons are usually silent except for OOC bubbles by necessity unless I'm told we're doing it IC.  Tells are usually OOC but I'll denote either with bubbles or by noting I'm whisper.

III. Other Info 

•  
  • Timezone:Central
  • Contact info:Kitsuiko is my Skype name and I can be usually found here.  I will chat always, calls are... well, we need to know each other first for awhile but I'm always happy to chat.  I tend to be friendly and like to establish a decent OOC relationship because I'm all about community (despite my somewhat harsh requirements and stipulations I listed above) and I like knowing people and getting involved.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]