Kaharu waves!

Kaharu

Hello denizens of Eorzea!

I've been considering FFXIV for a while now and finally made the trek over to the RP community. Now, you may be wondering why I worded it that way so I should illuminate on that first and foremost. While I do try to participate actively with the Roleplay community, I tend to fall off the Community site forum postings frequently-- only to have to catch up much later!

That being cleared up, I'm currently twenty-four, for now. I am no new person to roleplay or MMOs; however, this is the first attempt at one Final Fantasy based (sorry! No FFXI, expansions, or FFXIV vanilla for me~). Oddly, I started with Aion and played that for close to four years with a main named Noctum, before migrating over to Tera under the name of Wakaru. I also had a brief stint in SWTOR as well as a couple of other games which names now elude me. I'm hoping to find a new community that engages and excites me~

Forums aren't everyone's cup of tea, but at least you know where to come when you need a hot steaming cup of...role player community, I guess :P

Thanks for introducing yourself. You might just find enough interesting stuff to keep you coming back in a somewhat frequent manner :thumbsup:

Hello denizens of Eorzea!

I've been considering FFXIV for a while now and finally made the trek over to the RP community. Now, you may be wondering why I worded it that way so I should illuminate on that first and foremost. While I do try to participate actively with the Roleplay community, I tend to fall off the Community site forum postings frequently-- only to have to catch up much later!

That being cleared up, I'm currently twenty-four, for now. I am no new person to roleplay or MMOs; however, this is the first attempt at one Final Fantasy based (sorry! No FFXI, expansions, or FFXIV vanilla for me~). Oddly, I started with Aion and played that for close to four years with a main named Noctum, before migrating over to Tera under the name of Wakaru. I also had a brief stint in SWTOR as well as a couple of other games which names now elude me. I'm hoping to find a new community that engages and excites me~

Welcome Kaharu!

If you're interested in learning some, well, interesting things about A Realm Reborn, and need help with character development check out this link! In the Lore/Info section it gives a lot of links to very helpful stuff!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1821

And two other links that are personal favorites, AMAZING for fleshing out characters:

http://rpg.ashami.com/

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2688

Well, if you need any help with anything let us know, we'll be glad to do whatever we can.

Oh my gawsh! There's so many replies now~

Thank you for all the information! I'll slowly be building up my character profle.

Hi hi there! :D welcome to RPC. i'm new too and doing the exact same thing atm. trying to build my character and that fun stuff. it's so fun isn't it?  ^^ 

I'm so happy this place has so much information all in one place. :tonberry:

Ohaio! Welcome! I just joined as well, and still picking through the site and forums due to the sheer mass of information and delightful people!

Also, I don't exactly know why....but I think we would get along ^^

~Most definately do not look at the ingame name~:moogle: