XI:7

Gar

[align=center]XI-7LNG_zps03554569.jpg

[align=left][align=center]The history of XI:7 is a complicated one. I won't tell you the whole story, but I'll tell you what you need to know. In the days following the Calamity, XI:7 was born as a small weapons manufacturer that wanted to help rebuild the realm. The vision caught the attention of those clinging to the hope that Eorzea could begin anew. So XI:7 grew rapidly, too rapidly as it turns out.

The company flourished. It grew and expanded into more and more territories and business ventures. Everything from agriculture to establishing new trade routes and researching and developing the latest technologies. In my youth and my arrogance, I let the company fall from within. The empire collapsed, leaving nothing.

That was the first of many of my failures. I rebuilt the company again and again as it faltered and struggled. I held onto hope that those with money and power could be the ones to steer the realm into prosperity and peace.

The corporation has been quietly building once again. We now stand at the precipice of potential we once had. And now we set our sights to those that would overtake our homes. Garlemald.

We will defend Eorzea on every front. We will train soldiers to defend the frontlines. We will send out operatives to gather and use information to cripple the efforts of our enemies. We will develop and build better technologies to rise to any threat. We will do whatever is necessary.

We will rebuild Eorzea. And we will do it under the banner that swears no allegiance to any political power.

Noblesse Oblige.[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

8/7/2013 Update: Changed the name from "XI:7 Industries" to just "XI:7" to more accurately portray what the group is. The new logo will accurately portray the new name. Edited some of the text, and added further information to be clearer on some areas of the group.

The idea of being part of a sort of Shinra for the good guys, to paraphrase your original post is very very appealing. I'm still deciding where my character will fit into this world but I shall watch this with interest.

Yeah, definitely keep in touch. We're not so much concerned with getting members as we are just people to RP with. So even if your character wouldn't sign up, there is still some fun to be had.

If you're looking for mages to work with you on your schemes, I suspect Mysterium will be acutely interested -- especially if you're looking to push the boundaries of Aether shaping or investigating magitek. The Ivory Tower is always intrigued by magical research.

Perhaps we should chat about potential RP opportunities between our FCs. :)

The idea of being part of a sort of Shinra for the good guys, to paraphrase your original post is very very appealing. I'm still deciding where my character will fit into this world but I shall watch this with interest.

Yeah, definitely keep in touch. We're not so much concerned with getting members as we are just people to RP with. So even if your character wouldn't sign up, there is still some fun to be had.

Will do - actually, you've given me a bit of an idea. Reckon XI:7 could use a corporate lawyer? Vespino will definitely be the scholarly type wherever he ends up so maybe this could have some legs....hmmm. If not, be good to RP with your lot sometime.

Will do - actually, you've given me a bit of an idea. Reckon XI:7 could use a corporate lawyer? Vespino will definitely be the scholarly type wherever he ends up so maybe this could have some legs....hmmm. If not, be good to RP with your lot sometime.

A corporate lawyer? That actually sounds insanely awesome. :D

Let's chat sometime about your ideas. I think we could work out somethin' real fun.

If you're looking for mages to work with you on your schemes, I suspect Mysterium will be acutely interested -- especially if you're looking to push the boundaries of Aether shaping or investigating magitek. The Ivory Tower is always intrigued by magical research. 

Perhaps we should chat about potential RP opportunities between our FCs. :)

Absolutely! Let's get together and brainstorm. I think this could potentially be really good for both our FCs. Let me know a time that works for you and we'll see what we can come up with.

I'm still working on fleshing my character out, but I'm extremely interested in joining for sure as long as recruitment is still open.

Yeah, absolutely. Check out our site ( http://xi7.enjin.com/ ) We have been chatting on there to pass the time until release. If you are interested in getting RPed in before the weekend some of us RP over Skype.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

This FC looks pretty cool ^^, I'm actually in the middle of leveling / finishing my character's Storyline but I think he could fit well.

Well, if you have some use for a battle maniac highlander warrior that is ^^.

My character name is Garryson Shipkeeper in game. Send me a tell and I'll get you hooked up with our OOC LS. A lot of us are in level binge mode, but we'll be starting to RP.

Hello there!  I am very interested in this Company.  I have been keeping an eye out for you being online but I haven't been able to catch you yet.  I did chat with Virgil yesterday and I think it sounds like just what I am looking for.  Well, really I'm just looking for fun people to play and RP with.  I haven't RPed in game yet, which is a shame, but I haven't really put anything together for my character yet.  I need to do more research on Hellsguard.  But anyway, I'll try to catch you or an officer in game to chat!

• 3 weeks later...