Fox (Garret Irngard)

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Garret Irngard
  • Primary character: Garret Irngard
  • Linkshells: Looking!
  • Primary RP linkshell: Looking!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):Medium-Heavy: I spend most of my time engaged in RP, that's not to say that i won't do anything else. I will happily Run dungeons and do other PvE type things, i'm also up for 1v1 duels (if this game has them) but i refuse to mass scale PvP, i hate it! lol

• Views on RP combat and injuries:I have no problem with combat so long as it is organized, i've been in too many situations where the combat has been text based and unorganized which just leads to people abusing it and "God-Modding".
  • Injuries, it all depends on the injury, for example if my guy gets stabbed in the chest, that's not exactly an injury i would feel comfortable in shrugging off, if it's something like a cut to the leg or a broken wrist or something minor then i will probably RP it out as recovering quickly so it doesn't hinder any RP.

• Views on IC romance:I love a good romance, even though i'm not one for pure lovey-dovey. i like mature, adult romance (And no i'm not talking about ERP here) what i mean by that is i like romance where the two characters involved are not sitting around acting like a couple of teenagers with the whole "I love you blah blah blah" every five seconds.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • So many opportunities in non-romantic RP, the stories are pretty much endless and that's why it makes up 90% of my RP.

• Views on lore:I am very sketchy on the lore of this universe, while i've been a final fantasy fan for a long time, every universe tends to be much different with so much new lore to learn, i wil be hoping to learn as much as i can while i play.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • The /say function should be kept strictly IC unless you are just out in the field with your buds and having a good OOC time, then it's understandable. Linkshell, which is pretty much guild chat (i think atleast) is varied. in guilds i have been apart of in other games it was mostly OOC though we pushed it IC when we wanted to use it as a long distance communicator. it was a pretty cool system and worked well.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: Contact me here on the forums or shoot me a message over at my enjin page. Here[url=
    ][/url]