Voice Needed

Hellos all! doing a mini project here and I require a voice.  Accent is unimportant however the mood and context of the subject must be read accurately.

GSq5aCZO5n8

_mcJAI6oRYY

War. War never changes.

Since the dawn of mankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from Gods to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year 1572, after twenty cycles of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of ethereal fire and destruction.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of history. For Darnus had nearly succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes.

Eorzea was nearly wiped clean of life. A great calamity, a primal spark struck by madman's hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of light rained from the skies. Cities were swallowed in flames and fell beneath boiling oceans. Mankind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the destruction that Bahamut rained.

A quiet darkness fell across the realm. Of those survived the devastation, some had been fortunate enough to reach safety, taking shelter where they could before the white light came. When the great darkness passed, they emerged, beginning their lives in the scarred remains of their homeland.

If you have skype, I am in the Skype group or you can add me (Nel Celestine) and just let me know you are submitting a voice recording for the parody video. Thanks in advance for any potential interest.

~Nel

**** Current Submissions ****

Alothia

Koren

Belisar

Ellie

Hyrist

Nahue

Kiyone

Azreal

Calaera