• Linkshells:
    --
  • Primary RP linkshell:
    --

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light - Medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I am completely open to conflicts of all forms on any character. Injuries on the other hand can vary. If it is predetermined that your character will emerge the victor then temporary injuries are, of course, very welcome. More serious wounds, however, should be first consulted with me before being inflicted, regardless of who emerges as the victor.

Combat capabilities will vary wildly depending on which character you are engaging with. My characters come from different backgrounds and experiences and as such, this will be taken into consideration when and if they become involved in a fight.

Two of my characters; Andre Winter and K'nahli Yohko are both very capable fighters, though they do have their weaknesses as one would expect of most people. As a general rule, unless either of these characters are understood to be more experienced or at an environmental or elemental advantage then they would prove to be above-par(but not by a massive degree) warriors and easily capable of either victory or defeat from a similarly-matched opponent.

Alex Hawthorn is considerably stronger as far as melee combat goes though he is not without his limits either.

• Views on IC romance:
    While I am not strictly against the idea of IC romance, I highly doubt that it will ever come to such a thing with any of my characters - so take that as you will. I am not however, intentionally seeking such aspects for my characters as none of their personalities have any notable inclination, feelings of yearning or desire for anything of that nature... at least not at this time. As a result, romance(whether it be initiated by my side or yours) would have to be a sparked interest within the characters themselves. I have no interest in deliberately forcing a relationship or feelings for anyone else's character, even if I happen to like them IC and/or OOC.

If it turns out to be one-sided then it is still perfectly fine! In fact, it possibly makes for even more interesting RP. Do not be afraid of continuing to express any actions or emotions hinting towards affection or otherwise, even if my characters or myself don't show interest in a relationship.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am currently not interested in having anyone form blood ties with any of my characters other than those that already exist. Friendships or rivalries on the other hand are perfectly fine so long as they suit my characters' own, personal stories and if I am interested in having that form of relationship with your character.

If I refuse for any reason, then please don't be offended! It just may not suit my interests or it may work against something else I have in mind.

• Views on lore:
    I won't claim to be the most knowledgeable person around when it comes to lore but I do like to adhere to it as much as possible. This particularly applies to means of transportation as I do not like the prospect of teleporting as though anyone could do it as they pleased. I understand that it makes travel and experiences much more available to some people but limitations are also a great part of what makes RP interesting.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Anything is fine, at least I think so.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT+0
  • Contact info: Forum PM should be fine

[align=center]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

[/align]