Hello Everyone

Greetings community, 

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Foxberry, roleplayer in text chat since 1998. I have been playing MMO's since the first EverQuest and I have been rping for just as long. Mostly, I have rped in text based chats. 

I started out in Ayenee and Eden (Arts & Entertainment and Games on Yahoo! Chat) during the late 90's. From there I moved on to email and forum based along with tabletop. I 'recently' picked up rping in MMO's the past two or so years with the launch of SW:TOR. 

My MMO history covers a -lot- of games that I won't list but here's a small list, including EverQuest, Wyvern, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online, Aion, Rift, Final Fantasy XIV and more recently Star Wars: the Old Republic. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

-Through my boyfriend who lurks. 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

-Heavy

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Outside of the roleplay world; I am a current student at the Academy Art University for Commercial Photography. I also dabble some into traditional artwork that I do commissions and livestreaming for every so often. I have also cosplayed for nearly six years now but I have slacked off lately on it. 

Overall I am looking into heavy-rp and a calm and mature atmosphere (just turned 30 yesterday haha) so I do look forward to seeing what the community has to offer. :)

Thank you, I've been reading over the lore and the forum for about a day now, (lore since I started beta a while back), since I do enjoy lore and applying it appropriately. ;) Roleplaying guides make me feel incredibly old but I'll look at the fine work people have put into it.