I. Basic Info 

• Characters:A'Kuri Kota
  • Primary character:A'Kuri Kota, female Seeker of the Sun
  • Linkshells:None currently, have my eye on a few
  • Primary RP linkshell: Same as above

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to light I would guess. I plan on trying to get back into live rp once I get settled into my character

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Rp combat I believe should be played out before hand between involved parties. I couldn't handle spur of the moment injuries to my character, would throw my entire story off. Though giving my own character injuries is one thing that I could do easily since I can direct it better

• Views on IC romance:

• IC romance is fine, but just like RL romance can probably lead to drama. I stopped taking part in IC romance for that reason, perhaps things will change.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Family is great, friends are great, non-romantic rp is fine~

• Views on lore:

• It exists for a reason, but I don't believe it to be followed in stone, but more of a guideline that can be followed. As long as it doesn't break lore in some game shattering way, I'm sure a reasonable explanation for it can be implemented.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• These too exist for all sorts of reasons, all to be used and abused` IC /say is fine and fun to be around, though linkshells and companies should state what they prefer their channel to be for. Would suck for an IC linkshell to be disturbed by a RL convo after all.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:On this site!, or my Skype: theironpriest (no mic or webcam but can use for chattings.)

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

*The small miqo'te looks at you with terror in her eyes, her arms firmly holding her summoned creature. The carbuncle tilts its head to the side and looks up at the miqo'te. After a brief glance down she looks back up and with a shaking voice gives a quiet and hesitant "Hello" before quickly looking back down*

While she is a female, her writer/creator is, however, a male~ Nice to meet you :)

*Upon seeing the Elezen start his dash forward the Miqo'te freezes in fear. In her mind a slew of questions race through her head.* 

"What does he want? Does he want to hurt me? Should I run? No I shouldn't run. He would probably catch me even if I ran. Should I play dead? Should I scream? Midori help me! I.. I..." 

*Finally reacting to the sprinting Elezen, she locks up and just stares forward in abject horror. The small creature wriggling in her arms as her grip tightens more and more. As he gets closer and pulls out the spray bottle she thinks "So he is going to hurt me after all" and braces herself for the impact and pain, a remnant of how the Bastard forced her to just stand there and accept what was coming. To much of her surprise however, instead of the pain she had been expecting she was greeted with several splashes of water. Not sure what was going on she opened her eyes in confusion, continuing to get sprayed more and more, the look of bewilderment growing more pronounced each time the water caused her to flinch back.*

Her only response to this... odd attack is "Buwah?!" 

Hahahah that initial response had me cracking up. It was not a response I would have expected or written and I laughed at the comical idea of it. A poor meek girl suddenly being charged at by a towering man brandishing a spray bottle. T'was a good laugh. Hopefully moments like this will continue to happen and allow A'Kuri to meet people and be involved in events with unexpected results.