hey got question about sub pay

ok what i want will i be able to pay for smy sub though the the psn those who played DCOU knows what im talking about i really dont want put a cerdit card on my ps3 they've been hack before

Probably not but they have announced from the live letter that you will be able to buy game cards.

ok how do i us those? sorry im not new at rp also mmos as well

ok what i want will i be able to pay for smy sub though the the psn those who played DCOU knows what im talking about i really dont want put a cerdit card on my ps3 they've been hack before

Probably not but they have announced from the live letter that you will be able to buy game cards.

You go to a games store and buy a physical item called a game time card, which has a code on the back that you redeem on their site to get more game time.

You go to a games store and buy a physical item called a game time card, which has a code on the back that you redeem on their site to get more game time.

oooooh ok so work like a psn card  ok thank you for the info