Yini Kihn's RP Profile

I. Basic Info

• Character: [link=https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Yini_Kihn]Yini Kihn[/link]

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I consider myself to be a heavy-RP person at heart, whatever that means! Feel free to walk up and go for it whenever!

• RP style:
    I generally prefer a fast-paced, dialogue-heavy style unless it's a particularly dramatic or romantic scene. I also strongly prefer one-on-one or small-group scenarios where everyone can have a high level of involvement: Large groups and tavern-style RP are generally a turn-off.

• RP themes:
    I like role-play that is upbeat, energetic, and laced with comedy. That's not to say I don't enjoy more serious scenarios or even the occasional bit of IC drama—I certainly do! Most of the time though, my character is too busy bouncing around for that sort of thing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    My character will likely not be sick or injured unless it's part of a running gag or humorous scenario (e.g. vertigo that has her walking into things or a brutal cold that has her sneezing in everyone's face).

• Views on IC romance:
    Yes, please! You may also want to see my f-list.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am always up for non-romantic RP! I am not, however, interested in playing a member of anyone's family (or anyone else playing a member of mine, for that matter).

• Views on lore:
    Like almost everyone else who fills these things out, I try to be as lore-consistent as possible. Where there are gaps in the lore, I'm happy to work things out with other players to fill them in. For example, I think it's perfectly reasonable to try and figure out what sort of relationships a Keeper of the Moon might have based on what little we know about their male-female ratios, the places the different genders have in their society, and so on.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say is always in character for me unless it ((looks like this))! Most everything else should be clear from the context.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern
  • Discord: Yini#6689