Hiya, everyone! It's me, Yini!

heart-blue-200.png

Greetings, everyone! I've already been posting here for a bit now, so I figured I should really do this whole official welcome thing before it's too late! If I don't, I'll miss out on all those virtual hugs! So… time to fill out that template!

MMORPG background:

I've played tons of Guild Wars 2 as Quinn Marigold, although I can't really get into it as much nowadays: I'm too excited about A Realm Reborn! Before that, it was just MUDs, MUDs, and more MUDs. My personal favorites were Achaea and DragonRealms. If you've played either of those, you're great!

RP experience:

I have fifteen years worth of MUD/MMO RP experience! That means I'm really good! … Right?

Character info:

In A Realm Reborn, I'm going to be playing Yini Kihn as my sole character. She's a super-sweet naïve girl that likes to run around thinking she's a great hero of righteousness and justice! In reality though, she generally just embarrasses herself with her superficial notions of right and wrong and her absolute code of morality. It'll all be played for laughs and should be tons of fun, I think!

Role-playing preferences:

I'm always in character unless I'm ((writing like this))! Generally speaking, I prefer a fast-paced, dialogue-heavy RP style and lighthearted themes—although there are certainly exceptions. If you want to know more, you should probably read my RP profile!

Anything else:

I'm the leader of the wonderful and marvelous Amity Fields free company! If the sort of stuff I mentioned above sounds like fun, maybe you should check it out! If not, maybe you should check it out anyway! Just— just go look at it, alright!?

Ta-da!

I think that's it! I can't wait to meet all of you in-game! Hugs!

OHAAAII!. the name "Quinn Marigold" really rings a bell too. were you on Tarnished Coast in GW by any chance?

I certainly was! If the name Quinn is attached to a bratty red-haired girl in your head, that's probably her!

Who you were if you don't mind me asking? I've got a memory like a hawk! I mean a— a fox! Or… whatever! The point is that I'm guaranteed to remember you!

OHAAAII!. the name "Quinn Marigold" really rings a bell too. were you on Tarnished Coast in GW by any chance?

I certainly was! If the name Quinn is attached to a bratty red-haired girl in your head, that's probably her!

Who you were if you don't mind me asking? I've got a memory like a hawk! I mean a— a fox! Or… whatever! The point is that I'm guaranteed to remember you!

YES! I don't think I RP'd with you personally but i do remember seeing you around, i was "The Fox in Black" on TC but everyone just referred to me as Fox.

YES! I don't think I RP'd with you personally but i do remember seeing you around, i was "The Fox in Black" on TC but everyone just referred to me as Fox.

Oh, yeah! The Fox in Black! I… uh… sure! I definitely remember you! Really!

See, told ya!