Shizu's RP Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Shizu Ayana
  • Primary character:Shizu Ayana
  • Linkshells:The Hungry Wolf, Mysterium
  • Primary RP linkshell:The Hungry Wolf

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):I really, truly, prefer HEAVY RP. If I can stay in character all the time, I usually will. Even my OOC talk ends up sounding like my character. However, I also tend to adjust my RP level to whoever I'm with - i.e., If you RP lightly, I will as well, assuming that's what the majority of the group is doing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:I'm pretty much open to anything, assuming it's fair, short of character death. That said, in-game combat is iffy because of connections, levels, builds and the like. I would much prefer rolls and the like, with rules and agreed terms before the fight. (I'm also pretty chill with any injuries, although again, not including death.)

• Views on IC romance:I would be happy to take part in an IC romance. They are usually lots of fun, as long as the players understand boundaries. It is the CHARACTERS in a relationship, not the players. That said, I'd also prefer for it to develop fairly naturally.

• As for more intimate matters in a relationship, I would prefer not to get too involved with bedroom scenes. They can become lengthy and time-consuming. However, before and after scenes are fine with me. Pillow-talk can be...entertaining to say the least.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):Of course this is all fine with me! What kind of RPer doesn't want to make connections with others? You want to be my adopted brother? Long lost relative? Childhood friend? Mom's Dad's Uncle's Niece's Daughter? Sure, why not?

• And if you want to get involved with Shizu's backstory (Like her parents' death) I'm more than happy to get you involved! Please, just lemme know!

• Views on lore:I like the lore. Most of us probably like the lore. It's really our best guideline, and the one unifying body of all our characters. Now that said, slight deviations in a character's storyline or background is okay, as long as it makes sense, and is reasonable. Otherwise, with everyone ignoring the lore, RP just gets messy.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):I tend to follow these general trends unless otherwise decided or noted. 

• /say, /tell, /yell are all IC.
    /shout, or other general type chats (LFG, for example) are all OOC.
    /party is tough - it really depends on everyone in the party.
    LSs are also usually denoted as one way or another beforehand. 
    If all else fails, follow the parenthesis!

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern
  • Contact info:PM on the RPC works well - I'll get an email on my phone. The same goes for a PM on Enjin. I don't really use it, but I do have Skype, so if a chat needs to be brought there for ease of communication or privacy, I can give my info to you.

All things considered, I'm on of the most relaxed people you'll ever meet (OOC). I practically never get angry or up in arms, so you can relax around me. 

And please, don't hesitate to PM me on here if you ever want to RP! I'm absolutely ALWAYS game for some RP.