Hey everybody

--MMORPG background

I've played alot of MMORPGs in the years from F2P to P2P, i wont go over all the little ones but i've played, WoW, FFXI, Ragnarok Online, City of Heroes/Villans, SWTOR, DC Universe, The Matrix Online, but over the years the only ones that have pulled me back are FFXI and Ragnarok Online( its the music i swear to you, setting foot into those worlds again hearing that epic music just makes it feel so great again lol)

--RP experience

I've done it all it seems, Forums, In-games(mmos), Tabletops, Videogames and LARPing. 

I'm not sure if its even still up but the first roleplaying i have ever done was a forum called Dae Luin which was Medieval fantasy based, from there i got into Video game(MMORPG) Roleplaying with WoW(Vanilla) and Ragnarok Online. I tried my damnedest to get a linkshell for roleplaying up on FFXI but it sunk, probably cause of the server restrictions when it started initially. I still do several forum rps with my buddys who i Tabletop with. Speaking of Tabletops i've done a plethora of homebrews, DnD3.5 and 4.0, Starwars D6, Call of Cthulhu, D6 Adventures, an FF homebrew i found online, and most recently Shadowrun. As for LARPs i've been involved with, Amtgard has been the most predominant, though i cant play as often as i like anymore, but i've played a couple homebrews and Orcs Larp as well. I am also currently working on making a new LARP called Odyssey, which will take place in a world similar to that of a Final Fantasy or Wild Arms game.

--Character ideas/info

Well i only want to make one character and try to focus on him for awhile, for me thats going to be Judecca Penombra, He'll be based off of a LARP character of mine whose, decendent of another character of mine( confused yet?) Well in Amtgard, a Medieval Fantasy LARP, I created the surname Penombra for my character, Renn Penombra being the first of the line and known as Mad Nox Nombra, a Pirate. Given the Advanced world of Odyssey, i created a descendant to Renn, Judecca who after the many generations between them has improved his life from being a pirate to a more prestigious role as Knight and Hero. However, blood taking into account, Judecca is similar to Renn as he is very conniving and cruel behind a happy go-lucky and kind facade. That being said i wish to translate this character into the FFXIV world and after i am done with some research i will begin to type up a biography and get more into his skin, also i'm most definitely a Lalafell, i like the idea of something cute being downright bad lol.

Edit: Oh I would like to Roll into Balmung, i have other friends on that server so i wont be so lonely lol

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google, ever since started out making rp linkshells on FFXI its been my primary source of help lol

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium, i don't feel like that's too much to ask, i like full immersion but i also want to have fun in game so i'm not gonna bite someones head off for not being in character the entire time nor does it appeal to me losing mine own for the very same reason.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Welp Personal bio time, I'm super comfortable sharing a lot of my personal life online due to being a larper, oh btw i LARP, a lot and i'm almost always open to try new ones too( Almost always, Sorry Vampire the Masquerade) I have played Amtgard, a two little homebrew called Legend and EPIC!, Orcs LARP and tried to get into Dagorhir but unfortunately they have some communications issues and since they dont play every weekend i'm not gonna drive 1-2 hours to be gyped. I work as a server and i am a new father so i'm very understanding of the idea "things come up". Uhm i thinks thats all for now lol.