Costia

I. Basic Info

Characters: Costia Demora

Primary character: Costia Demora

Linkshells: Crystalline

Primary RP linkshell: Crystalline

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Heavy, I decided to go Heavy because immersion in a game is important to myself and if anyone wants to talk to me in character no matter where it is I'll be glad to randomly roleplay; whether it is in the wilds of Eorzea or in one of its three City States. I'm very eager to have such random events unfold.

Views on RP combat and injuries:

RP Combat should be handled carefully. I say this only because its easy for us 'Green Horns' to over-power ourselves when in fact we are not nearly as seasoned as those who have their senior on us. As for Injuries, They happen. I do plan on playing up any injuries that I may receive via roleplay as such things often enrich my own roleplay experience as well as others often around the individual who's been inflicted with such.  Its easy to forget sometimes that there are characters out there that are skilled and trained in mending wounds; those same characters are often not wielding a sword so such events give them meaningful roleplay as well.

Views on IC romance:

I'm fine with in character romance as far as there is a line drawn between both people involved as to what their boundaries are and that very line is respected by both people as they do not cross it to make the other individual uncomfortable. Boundaries are good to have and even better to understand as each roleplayer is vastly different then the next.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Same as above; Something that should be explained and agreed upon with those who are involved in such. This has more to do with respect for another's character then comfort.

Views on lore:

Lore is the foundation of the world we wrap ourselves in. If we do not adhere to it as close as we can then we do ourselves a disservice. I do though understand lore can not always be adhered to and some flexibility is needed but it should when it can be.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I'm going to break this down into a list:

/Say should be utilized as in Character.

/linkshell should be utilized as in Character (also dependent on the linkshells purpose)

/tell can be used as either OOC or IC depending on the situation.

III. Other Info

United States of America

Timezone:

Mountain Time

Contact info:

Best way to contact me will be either in game, here on RPC or on the Crystalline Website. I do have Skype as well; My name on there is Costia.Demora.