Interested in Non-RP Free Company

I feel silly making this post in a RP forum, but as I have made some friends here, and I like y'all, I would rather ask here.....

AHEM!

anyway! I noticed another thread like this but for EU players and, since I am located in America, I imagine I can't join them. So I was wondering if there was anyone else here who was interested in gathering up for a non-rp free company that was geared toward end game-gameplay? Obviously, RPing would be welcome between members, but the point of the FC would be for end game.

Personally, I rather join RP linkshells and then have a non-RP Free Company. (Personal preference!) so.. is there anyone else who feels the same way?

If this thread has already been made and there is already a Free Company like this, sorry and please tell me where!

(Note: Balmung server, is where I am. And I am not -sure- if it matters, but my grand company of choice is Limsa)

I feel silly making this post in a RP forum, but as I have made some friends here, and I like y'all, I would rather ask here.....

AHEM!

anyway! I noticed another thread like this but for EU players and, since I am located in America, I imagine I can't join them. So I was wondering if there was anyone else here who was interested in gathering up for a non-rp free company that was geared toward end game-gameplay? Obviously, RPing would be welcome between members, but the point of the FC would be for end game.

Personally, I rather join RP linkshells and then have a non-RP Free Company. (Personal preference!) so.. is there anyone else who feels the same way?

If this thread has already been made and there is already a Free Company like this, sorry and please tell me where!

(Note: Balmung server, is where I am. And I am not -sure- if it matters, but my grand company of choice is Limsa)

PM incoming, CassandraJean :thumbsup: