ok guys i need some ideas ?

ok i need some help coming up with a good backstory and if you dont mind i like to hear  some of you guys is ideas with takeing anything out of peoples back story its mean cool if they dont mind and im not trying to stand out like a snow flake erher but it is like said before im no writer 

but what im looking for is someone who has touble past but is not an emo and who has sense of humor , but also chariming and kind , see the way see it when i start ARR i want my charactur grow not only in strienght but also in charactur, you know how charactur in a book or movie will start he/she out surtian way then by the end they totally diferent person thats what im aming for 

so if you got any ideas please share '' bows '' thank you

Yeah I feel you man! It's probably because I'm new to roleplaying in general but I was having a hard time with my character's backstory. (still flushing it out sorta) 

There is a thread in the welcome desk section that lists some possible senpai..err mentors 8-) (if you're also new to RP)

The 100 question survey really helped me a lot. So I'm sure you'll figure out an interesting backstory!

ok i need some help coming up with a good backstory and if you dont mind i like to hear  some of you guys is ideas with takeing anything out of peoples back story its mean cool if they dont mind and im not trying to stand out like a snow flake erher but it is like said before im no writer 

but what im looking for is someone who has touble past but is not an emo and who has sense of humor , but also chariming and kind , see the way see it when i start ARR i want my charactur grow not only in strienght but also in charactur, you know how charactur in a book or movie will start he/she out surtian way then by the end they totally diferent person thats what im aming for 

Actually that sounds a lot like my Rhan'ir. If you are interested in sharing info PM me. There is a bit of mystery to my background so I don't want to spoil it with a public post. Not that anyone truly cares, but I just don't want it floating out there unless my character has divulged it.

Actually that sounds a lot like my Rhan'ir. If you are interested in sharing info PM me. There is a bit of mystery to my background so I don't want to spoil it with a public post. Not that anyone truly cares, but I just don't want it floating out there unless my character has divulged it.

sure i dont mind it nicest to find some one common interest

Just another small idea you could do. I wrote a brief history of my characters back story just so I have something to jump off of when I do in fact start roleplaying with fellow members of the RPC. Gave myself enough back story so I understand my characters personality, where she is currently (Mentally) and such so that I can 'add' more to my history as I have more interactions w/ others. No one said you had to have a complete back story at launch, just enough to help you RP your toon.