T'salmaveth Sadi'a

I. Basic Info

• Characters: T'salmaveth Sadi'a

• Primary character: T'salmaveth Sadi'a

• Linkshells:None, seeking

• Primary RP linkshell:None, seeking

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium, I prefer to stay IC when talking /s and in RP-Linkshells, but I can and will be OOC when necessary to chat with people as well. Basically I'll be IC unless it's private tells or casual-buddy LS.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I'm all for RP combat and don't mind the idea of injuries, but I don't really focus a lot on the injury aspect of it unless it's a story situation. Healing magic is so nice... >_>

• Views on IC romance:

When done in a mature respectful manner, it can be fun. Not that T'sal is made for that. Not saying he's 100% immune, but his nature is very hard to connect to others. It might organically happen after a long time of RPing, but it isn't anything I'm really looking for at all. (I've had one too many bad experiences in the past of people confusing IC and IRL which just gets awkward and really stressful...)

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

All for it. T'sal has issues connecting to others and I'm curious to see if/how/when he'll learn to make friends, if he can. Currently he has no family ties, but that doesn't mean cousins or other members of his dead parents' tribes can't pop up someday. Who knows?

• Views on lore:

Very important. Lore serves as a very important guideline for players to be able to have something to use as a base to interact with others. That doesn't mean people can't adapt and be unique within the lore, but I'm not really interested in lore-breaking or RP that ignores this world's lore setting at all... it just confuses things.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/say = In Character
    /linkshell = In Character(for RP linkshells), OOC(for casual linkshells)
    /tell = In Character(for any private RP), OOC(as needed/wanted by the other party involved)

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours / CDT

• Contact info: In Game, here on RPC

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]