Hello :)

Ghitx

Hey! 

I am going to be a Whitemage, Miqo'te (Keepers of the moon). And I Feel kind of lost, with the legacy servers and other stuff. I would like to go to the server with most Rp linkshell and RP players and so far I see that  Balmung server is the winner ( Seeing that there are more Linkshell groups going to that server). So I ask As a newcomer  to the game can I enter the legacy server or is it only reserve to the legacy players?:cactuar:

And now to fully Introduce myself :)

-MMORPG background

My frist MMORPG was FFXI on the titan server, there I was a human( most of the time whitemage) called Gabrieleex( yeah I was bad with names lol ).  After FFXI I went to wow and became a human paladin and guess what I was also the healer hehe.  From there I stayed untill the lich king was defeated  and moved to  RIFT then TERA, in TERA I went to the RP server and had a good time  Rping with people. But when I hear that they were remaking FFXIV I went crazy ( happy crazy) and now Im just waiting for the day :) 

--RP experience

I have  some experience in TERA  with RP.

--Character ideas/info

well My Main character will be  a Male miqo'te  whitemage.  It will be a second son and last male of the family ( because Keepers of the moon dont get to have that much male in the family natures way)  about the name well I have some ideas  But I have not decided yet

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I google ffXIV RP Servers :) and went from there

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I prefer medium  or heavy, as long as it is a mature and respectful Rp but I think that will depend on the community  

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Doing my master's degree on social work, I am a trumpeter and that pretty much it.!:cactuar:

Hey! 

I am going to be a Whitemage, Miqo'te (Keepers of the moon). And I Feel kind of lost, with the legacy servers and other stuff. I would like to go to the server with most Rp linkshell and RP players and so far I see that  Balmung server is the winner ( Seeing that there are more Linkshell groups going to that server). So I ask As a newcomer  to the game can I enter the legacy server or is it only reserve to the legacy players?:cactuar:

You can definitely make new characters on Balmung so it won't be an issue.

Welcome to the forums, I'd suggest doing a search concerning miqo'te there are a lot of really good researches in the RP forum section concerning them.

Thank you!. So far  I understand that  Miqo'te from the  keepers of the moon, are a matriarch society and  they don't have that much male due to nature's way which for me is a really good  background  and different from what we are used to

Nope. Any player can join the legacy servers. You're good to go!

Thank you for the info!, those are great news!

Yay, another Tera refugee :D !  Well, FFXI and RIFT too...been there as well :P

Looks like you have a good idea on where you want to be character wise...hope to run into you in game (seeing as you did say Balmung ;) )

Thank you Teardrop!, But I have to say your name ( NIckname) sounds familiar...... Did you knew any Seth Jaeger(lancer)by any chance?

Looks like you have a good idea on where you want to be character wise...hope to run into you in game (seeing as you did say Balmung ;) )

Thank you Teardrop!, But I have to say your name ( NIckname) sounds familiar...... Did you knew any Seth Jaeger(lancer)by any chance?

Why yes, yes I did...and that's you :D!

I'll vouch for your role play creds, Seth, if you let the folks know not every Elin was into ERP :roll:

Why yes, yes I did...and that's you :D!

I'll vouch for your role play creds, Seth, if you let the folks know not every Elin was into ERP :roll:

Pfff who would believe that the Teardrop Elin   I knew was  into that!, she was into other stuff like killing, more innocent killing but ERP meh of course not