I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Astidien Paerdaux
  • Primary character: Astidien Paerdaux
  • Linkshells: None yet
  • Primary RP linkshell: None yet

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I consider myself an experienced heavy RPer. I am usually in character (excluding such things like dungeon runs that are clearly OOC, sometimes questing) but will respond to OOC ((<-using these bad boys->)). When those aren't around I am most likely in Character and definitely invite random RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Combat is subjective, the actions taking within combat and the results are up to the parties involved to inevitably decide. I am no stranger of taking hits to progress a plot and, while I do not expect that from everyone, I do frown upon God Modding, Mary Sue-ing and controlling someone else's character (without their consent). I also approve of discussing a battle OOCly or with a GM to iron out wrinkles, but purely organic fights can be fantastic as well as long as there is some understanding.

• Views on IC romance:

• Something that is also up to the individuals involved. Personally I don't mind romance in all its forms, and when it comes to taking it to that next level (Epic Role Playing) I have no problem with it as long as it fits within the context of the story, both fading to black or displaying my skills as an amateur erotic novelist. As long as it makes sense I have no qualms about it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Friends, Family, Peers, Countrymen (sounds like the beginnings of a speech) will be a part of anyone's character. Whether absent or many, a character will have had or will have these in their lives. Family is also a broad term as it can mean anything from mothers, fathers, and siblings to very close friends or mentors. I welcome these in my RP and expect to develop them organically through interaction and character development. As for close family? If you want your character and mine to have a predetermined history let me know and I would be happy to work something out with you. 

• Views on lore:

• Official game lore is extremely important. It is the reason we are able to carve out our own stories in this virtual world. As such it is very important to follow the lore. Now, certain aspects can be bent and lines that are not clearly drawn can be smudged. We all have vivid imaginations and we fill in the holes with our own details, but one should stick to the lore where it is clearly defined.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• As far as Role Play goes: /say is usually IC with bracketed OOC (which I think is rare). /party can be both or exclusive depending solely on the group. /whispers are OOC unless you are actually whispering to someone IC, and Linkshells...well, it depends on the Linkshell. Those are the most commoc chat channels where IC and OOC will mix. Usually /Shout or area channels are strictly OOC.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Skype: Considebalt
  •                    E-mail: [email protected]
                       Yahoo Messenger: [email protected] 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]