Taeh Marchand

II. RP Style

• Characters: Taeh Marchand , Kaylel Wilder , Calkrow Greystone , Mordelle T'Varr
  • Primary character: Taeh Dubois
  • Linkshells: Europa
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm quite happy to play at whatever level the people I'm interacting with are playing.

I'd describe my own roleplay style as immersive meaning that I try to roleplay my way through the game, which isn't quite the same as saying I'm always in character. I do occasionally go out-of-character but it tends to be when there is no one around who I could be interacting with.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I've not been involved in roleplay combat much. I did have someone once explain a quite comprehensive roleplay combat system but although happy to use it if someone really wants to it seemed a bit too much for my preference.

• Views on IC romance:
    I believe I'm good at keep the character and player separate, so have no problem playing any form of interaction I don't go out looking to form IC romantic relationships and would probably not reciprocate if someone tried to start such a relationship with one of my characters. However I wouldn't rule it out if two characters had known each other a long time and it fit in with the circumstances the characters found themselves in.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Absolutely fine with this. In fact I've asked about this in this thread.

• Views on lore:
    I try as much as possible to stay within the lore and try not to add any more detail than is necessary incase it contradicts the lore. When I encounter a character whose background doesn't fit how I respond very much depends on (a) how outside the lore they are (b) who they try to interact with my character. So I might do minimal roleplay interaction or even totally ignore someone.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Spacial channels should always be IC, except in exceptional circumstances in which case I use double brackets to identify OOC. Non-spacial channels I don't mind as long as the rules and purpose are clear. I'm not particular keen for a channel that is mixed IC / OOC usage when it isn't clear which is which.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: UK time. Why do I use that term? In my past experience most non-UK people get confused that we are GMT in the winter and BST in the summer. In the UK not only do we do daylight saving but we actually refer to it by a different name. :P
  • Contact info: PM me here on the forums although I'll share other contact details with people I'm communicating with regularly.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]