Sulie Spellouise

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Sulie Spellouise, Calliopie Dankin, Dagney Taggert 
  • Primary character: Sulie Spellouise
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A ((Haven't found one as of yet))

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy RP minus in dungeons. I can do it on occasion  however I find it extremely hard to heal/tank and type.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I love either /roll or creative RP combat. As for injuries as long as it's nothing that will kill my character I am totally cool with it, the bloodier battles always seem more fun anyways. Most of my characters are conflict based as they can be very opinionated and stubborn. 

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm up in the air on this one. I'm not very comfortable with ERP but have no problem with people who do take part in that side of RP. I'm more a fade to black RPer and prefer to keep ties to others as limited as possible. Seen way to many IC romantic relationships get transferred to OOC, people get hurt and all of a sudden the RP community turns on one or both individuals. Besides just so it is out there; I have three kids and a husband who I am madly in love with so keep that in mind :) 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Love it, accept it, think it is a great way of getting a character's backstory out there. If anyone wanted to do a collaborative RP with me I would hope they ask first but I am totally down should the idea be feasible for my character(s)

• Views on lore:
    I view Lore as guidance more than something that has to be adhered to 100% I could totally see a Hume baby brought up in a Miquote tribe or visa versa and so on. I prefer to keep to the Lore as much as possible but as long as people aren't godmodding or metagaming I tend to go with the flow of the RP situation. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I would like to find a totally IC Linkshell at some point so I could rp in LS chat on the go, however in /party for dungeons I keep as OOC as possible unless otherwise specified, in /say I will always be IC and in general public channels such as the level/trade chats always OOC unless I am running an event of sorts. 

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Always add me if you enjoyed an RP or would like to RP with me, however you can also reach me on Steam as Femgame, just don't be surprised if I say "Who is this and where are you from" :) 

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]