Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts)

foxofsnow

Hello! I've been shown this forum several times, and with open beta right around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to be social and submit a intro post. You guys seem pretty nice :)

--MMORPG background

I'm a pretty casual MMORPG player. I've played WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, and a little bit of Aion.

--RP experience

I've been RPing for a LONG time now... Started in forums on Neopets (not neopets related though), and transitioned to roleplaying on a hardcore custom server on Neverwinter Nights 1. I play DnD, and usually always create some sort of backstory for any character I create.

--Character ideas/info

My character, Ca'mako, is an ex-pirate looking to start her life over. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

My boyfriend sent me a few links here, and it seemed pretty cool.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'm pretty much open to any type of roleplay. Typically, I aim for light or medium, but a good heavy RP session is fun.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Hrrmmm.. .lets see. I consider myself an artist, so don't be surprised if you see some of my art on this forum in the form of signatures!

I'm not quite sure what server I'm going to be playing on, as my group of friends are still discussing which one to play on, but I'm really hoping to be able to RP with a lot of you!